Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash uploaded by Isara F.Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash uploaded by Isara F.Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash uploaded by Jamie V.

BY GENERIC

Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

Isara F.
Corona, CA
In the morning before my day started I washed my hands and I put this lotion on my hands legs elbows arms just my usual dry areas and on my hands it kinda felt a little weird but moisturized and all day I felt really moisturized and when I would wash my hands I felt like I still had some soap on but no it was the moisturizer it was still in after I washed my hands! And also in this lotion equate just copied the formula of Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash so it's basically the same but except those brand is cheaper but they are both the same I love the product
Jamie V.
I have a child that is very sensitive with smells and different kinds of soaps this is such a lifesaver.
Haley S.
I have to use all unscented products due to my sensitive skin. I first used the Dove body wash that this claims to compare to, then I switched to this Equate body wash and I can honestly say they compare exactly in my eyes! both work amazing with my skin, but I always pick up the Equate version since gives me the same results and allows me to save a few dollars :)
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
I work with many elderly with sensitive skin so products like this are ideal. It cleans well and hasn't bothered their skin. I do believe it could moisturize the skin more.