Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash uploaded by Jamie V.Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash uploaded by Isara F.Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash uploaded by Isara F.

BY GENERIC

Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash
  • "I have a child that is very sensitive with smells and different kinds of soaps this is such a lifesaver." in 5 reviews
Haley S.
I have to use all unscented products due to my sensitive skin. I first used the Dove body wash that this claims to compare to, then I switched to this Equate body wash and I can honestly say they compare exactly in my eyes! both work amazing with my skin, but I always pick up the Equate version since gives me the same results and allows me to save a few dollars :)
jakayla c.
This product is really good for sensitive skin and for dry skin also especially during the winter months it's amazing honestly everyone with eczema they can actually use this and it won't hurt their skin and it also has a Suttle smell about it and is a smells really good. Equate Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash
Isara F.
Corona, CA
In the morning before my day started I washed my hands and I put this lotion on my hands legs elbows arms just my usual dry areas and on my hands it kinda felt a little weird but moisturized and all day I felt really moisturized and when I would wash my hands I felt like I still had some soap on but no it was the moisturizer it was still in after I washed my hands! And also in this lotion equate just copied the formula of Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash so it's basically the same but except those brand is cheaper but they are both the same I love the product
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work with many elderly with sensitive skin so products like this are ideal. It cleans well and hasn't bothered their skin. I do believe it could moisturize the skin more.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin has rashes constantly when i was pregnant... this was the only body wash i could use that wouldn't break me out.
Jamie V.
Amber H.
grimesland
I love this equate sensitive skin unscented body wash! This body wash works great on my sensitive skin!

Walmart