Equate Sensitive Skin Shave Gel with Aloe, 7 oz uploaded by Freddy S.

BY EQUATE

Achieve smooth and consistent results with Equate Sensitive Skin Shave Gel. It contains aloe vera to help guard against razor burn and irritation. This Equate shave gel creates a protective barrier over sensitive skin. Making the right health decisions... see more...

Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
This is my husband shaving cream he must really like it because it's the only shaving cream that he ever buys I mean he will specially go to Walmart to purchase this shaving cream.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
My boyfriend and I love the Equate shaving gel. He uses it for his face and I use to for my legs. Leaves a nice smooth feeling and one little dab will do ya! It goes a long way compared to traditional shaving scream. I personally like this over the name brand because it's the same product as them but it's SO MUCH CHEAPER!
Megan M.
Love it, super slick and smooth, no chafing, no dry skin, easy to use and to rinse clean off. Such a basic brand but absolutely great shaving cream!!! I love this stuff!
Ana C.
Reedley
Where do I begin price is good quality and quantity very affordable always buying this product for good price.  Very is to apply and use just press top. Not a thing to change everything is perfect what can I say husband happy so am I yes definitely buy again
stacie w.
New Vienna
Smells great and shaving worked well with ease of removing hair but still had an issue with razor burn. It also can sting a little in more sensitive areas.
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
It works good. Not as good as Gillette shaving cream. But it is cheaper. Still works. Good for when your on a budget.
Delena W.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Great shaving cream. My husband loves it. Very long lasting. Great for sensitive skin My husband uses this daily