Equate Sensitive Skin Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz uploaded by Diana P.

BY EQUATE

Head off to work or school with confidence using Equate Sensitive Skin Feminine Wash. It offers odor-blocking protection, to stop odor before it happens. The sensitive skin wash is safe and gentle enough for daily use and leaves behind a pleasant light... see more...

Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have no idea why but for some mysterious reason US lacks of choices when comes to feminine washes.. maybe the lack of  the bidet? maybe! but i am italian and i grew up using feminine washes. This is the first i tried (and only one available at the local walmart shop 10 years ago)  I like it. Gentle, scent is not overpowered and fresh. I still use this one.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like feminine wash for the shower because then I feel like I really get clean! This is a good alternative to summer's eve and I got it at Walmart! I think it's totally worth it!
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Very affordable. Packaging is very cute. It's very gentle and there is one for sensitive skin. Very effective. Love it!
Ashley E.
Tampa, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this soap for the most part and I love it! I feel like it's definitely better to wash with these soaps and also when I shave.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great alternative, ran out of my usual and they didn't have it in stock at the moment tried this and works well.
Yoe F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
mien wash fewmenino, su uso diario no afecta en nada el cuerpo, su uso es muy eficas para nuestro cuerpo k l
Diana P.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Equate Feminine Wash very much, it's very gentle with sensitive skin, and it's not pricey.