Equate Sensitive Skin Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rockea J.Equate Sensitive Skin Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz uploaded by Diana P.

BY EQUATE #36 in Feminine Washes

Head off to work or school with confidence using Equate Sensitive Skin Feminine Wash. It offers odor-blocking protection, to stop odor before it happens. The sensitive skin wash is safe and gentle enough for daily use and leaves behind a pleasant light... see more...

أينما ي.
San Diego
I really enjoy this product it is the replica of Vagisil feminine wash. It smells amazing and It smells exactly the same as the vagisil and it’s a lot cheaper! I would definitely purchase this wash again it works great for me and doesn’t throw off my Ph balance!
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
I have no idea why but for some mysterious reason US lacks of choices when comes to feminine washes.. maybe the lack of  the bidet? maybe! but i am italian and i grew up using feminine washes. This is the first i tried (and only one available at the local walmart shop 10 years ago)  I like it. Gentle, scent is not overpowered and fresh. I still use this one.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I really like feminine wash for the shower because then I feel like I really get clean! This is a good alternative to summer's eve and I got it at Walmart! I think it's totally worth it!
Ashley T.
Great smell. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Very affordable. Packaging is very cute. It's very gentle and there is one for sensitive skin. Very effective. Love it!
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
Affordable and definitely great. I have tried the name brand products and this one and both Work the same. I prefer saving money so I purchase this one.
Ashley E.
Tampa, Florida
I use this soap for the most part and I love it! I feel like it's definitely better to wash with these soaps and also when I shave.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I stop using the name brand product a few years ago and this is the best generic brand out I purchased from Walmart for about 3$
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Great alternative, ran out of my usual and they didn't have it in stock at the moment tried this and works well.
Yoe F.
mien wash fewmenino, su uso diario no afecta en nada el cuerpo, su uso es muy eficas para nuestro cuerpo k l
Diana P.
Alpharetta
I like Equate Feminine Wash very much, it's very gentle with sensitive skin, and it's not pricey.