BY GENERIC

Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily before I go to bed, when I wake up and on days I don't wear makeup when my face feels kinda oily. It helps so much with my acne and I have used it for years. When it does dry out my face I just sleep with a moisturizer on and it's fine the next day!
Lakeithia S.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps with getting rid of oil and fading out acne over time. I got it at my local Walmart for a reasonable price and it works wonders! I have seem noticeable improvement in my skin and would definitely recommend trying it out.
Lori C.
Lori C.
I started using this everyday, and now I can definitely tell a difference. It works wonderfully to combat oily skin and breakouts. This brand works just as good, if not better than the equivalent more expensive brands.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail! I have body acne and skin on the more oily side. My mom bought me this to help with the body acne, but I also use it on my face to control oil. Usually, I use this after showering or anytime I sweat. Sometimes I use it to take my makeup off! It keeps my skin clear and oil free!
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is something you need in your daily routine, I have acne and this product have help me so much with my acne. I definitely see the improvement of my face since I started using it. The price is really good also and it doesn't leave your face dry.
Maggie J.
Maggie J.
Maysville, GA
This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It makes sure I have all the makeup off my face and doesn't dry it out. I absolutely love using this after taking a shower and washing my face. It adds to that nice clean feeling
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product after removing makeup and sometimes I use it to remove my makeup. I love the way it makes my skin feel so new and refreshing. I also use it heavily around my neck to help prevent and remove any darkness from my neck.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this astringent on daily basis sometimes more than once a day. I have oily skin so it really helps keep the shine away versus when I don't use it. As far as acne, it keeps blackheads at bay and dries out any ance I do end up getting very quickly. I follow up with a moisturizer because it does make my skin dry.
Brookelynne P.
Brookelynne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a good product. I use it in my daily routine. I'm not sure about the price since my sister-in-law gave me it. It works REALLY well though.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
I started using this product about a year ago. At first it broke me out so I stopped but each time I got a pimple I dabbed some of this on it and it dried out. It doesn't have a strong smell so I have an easy time using it.