BY EQUATE

• this drys my face out. any other suggestions?3 Answers
Rhi H.
West Haven
Bought this deep cleaning product about 1 month ago it was about $3 & I thought it was going to be gone fast but no. I use it after I remove my makeup. For example, I wash my face, then I use makeup wipes & for years I thought that my face was clean!! IT WASNT!! I follwed the same steps & used it on a cotton round & Oh My Goodness!! The cotton has so much makeup that was still left on my face. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Ashlyn K.
North Liberty, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This deep cleaning astringent is affordable and good quality. I have used this product for years, it keeps my skin mostly breakout free. To me, the only con is that it can dry out your skin, but use of a moisturizer helps with that! I definitely recommend Equate Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent especially for those on a budget.
Tara E.
Tulsa
This product, to be quite fair sucks. This has horrible packaging, I wish it was sleeker. For this product, I would never pay $3 USD for this. Not even close did it meet my expectations and i won’t be buying this again
Jaidyn M.
henderson
Love this product ,I also use a face wash by Equate with it and a couple other things. I have used it multiple times I definitely recommend it. The one thing I don’t like is if you have it in a bag and it gets squeezed then it will leak so I would probably put it in a little baggy for traveling other then that it’s a amazing product.
Rachel F.
lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this a stranger. It makes your face feel really clean after using. It’s pretty cheap at Walmart and I would probably buy it again. It’s not very pricey at all. Definitely would buy it again
guadalupe g.
United States of America
I have used toners for as long as I can remember as part of my daily skin care routine. This little bottle does a decent job but it is pretty much the same as the rest of the toners out there. I do not feel I get a good, deep clean like I have with another toner I use. The other toner has a lot more product for about the same price or maybe even less. I would buy this product again if the other one is out of stock.
𝓝𝓐𝓨𝓡𝓐 🍬.
San Francisco
Great product to use for a deep cleaning. I use this after I wash my face I put some on a cotton ball and gently rub it on my whole face. I do it twice a day morning &’ night. This basically helps take out anything the soap didn’t ✔️
Jessica J.
port orchard
Why the heck would you continue to pay more money for expensive name brand is when this product works just as well it’s not harsh on your skin it has a fresh scent to it and I use this product almost every night and it doesn’t dry out my skin
member-d680bc44a
This product is loud with the smell and can sting a little bit but IT WORKS! It gets all the extra dirt and grime out of your skin without over drying. I will always have this product in my collection for those days I need a little extra help getting my skin clean.
Randi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very effective in controlling my oily skin. It is a very good value. This is my first time to purchase this product and I will buy it again. It worked better than I expected
rori w.
this drys my face out. any other suggestions?