BY EQUATE

• this drys my face out. any other suggestions?3 Answers
Rhi H.
West Haven
Bought this deep cleaning product about 1 month ago it was about $3 & I thought it was going to be gone fast but no. I use it after I remove my makeup. For example, I wash my face, then I use makeup wipes & for years I thought that my face was clean!! IT WASNT!! I follwed the same steps & used it on a cotton round & Oh My Goodness!! The cotton has so much makeup that was still left on my face. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Tara E.
Tulsa
This product, to be quite fair sucks. This has horrible packaging, I wish it was sleeker. For this product, I would never pay $3 USD for this. Not even close did it meet my expectations and i won’t be buying this again
Jaidyn M.
Love this product ,I also use a face wash by Equate with it and a couple other things. I have used it multiple times I definitely recommend it. The one thing I don’t like is if you have it in a bag and it gets squeezed then it will leak so I would probably put it in a little baggy for traveling other then that it’s a amazing product.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
i use this but this is the only one ive used so no comparing is to be made. this does dry my face and i do put lotion on. this does dry out your blackheads but you do need lotion or something
guadalupe g.
United States of America
I have used toners for as long as I can remember as part of my daily skin care routine. This little bottle does a decent job but it is pretty much the same as the rest of the toners out there. I do not feel I get a good, deep clean like I have with another toner I use. The other toner has a lot more product for about the same price or maybe even less. I would buy this product again if the other one is out of stock.
Hannah C.
Orlando
It took off remaining makeup when I used it after washing my face with a cleanser which was a plus. However, I had to stop using for a bit because it over dried my face and broke me out even worse. I have sensitive skin so it just didn't work well for me.
Jessica J.
port orchard
Why the heck would you continue to pay more money for expensive name brand is when this product works just as well it’s not harsh on your skin it has a fresh scent to it and I use this product almost every night and it doesn’t dry out my skin
member-d680bc44a
This product is loud with the smell and can sting a little bit but IT WORKS! It gets all the extra dirt and grime out of your skin without over drying. I will always have this product in my collection for those days I need a little extra help getting my skin clean.
alexandra M.
938  E. Alfred  Dr. Lake Alfred fl.
It's a good product, I been using it to combat my acne and it really help me but you have to be careful while using it because it dry my skin like in three weeks.
Lisa R.
New London, CT
I love it!!! I use it everyday as part of my skincare regimen. It keeps my face clear and feeling clean. I've been using it for a few months and I'm very happy with the results.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
this drys my face out. any other suggestions?