BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Roneshia E.
Comparable to Dove! Better price and you get just as much, if not more. I wish it lathered better but dove doesn't Lather good either
Paul D.
I use this product and it is a very good product. I love the fact that I can get good lather from it. I feel so good after I use it.
Nicki B.
Sylacauga, AL
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash is fabulous. It works the same, if not better than the leading brand and is a fraction of the cost.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever the store is out of my usual Dove body wash or want to save a little money I'll get the Equate. It's very similar to Dove.
Kodey Q.
Definitely compares to Aveeno. Much cheaper price for the same product. My entire family has used this product with no complaints.
Tammy L.
Kings Mountain, NC
Pleasant smell. Very silky feeling. I also use this for my shaving soap. I bought it at Walmart. Gentle enough to use every day.
Christine S.
Tucson, AZ
Works just as well as high end brands. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling heavy and the moisture last all day!
Robin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The price was very nice .smell was nice.but didn't leave me feeling real clean. So I will probably not be buying it again.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
Great body wash, priced right and pleasant smell. My skin can be sensitive and I've never had a problem with this formula.
Tricia K.
Punta Gorda , FL
Very good body wash. A little goes a long way. I just don’t care for the smell. It’s also a great soap to use for shaving.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?