BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
This is another one I buy for my daughter when she has a dry skin break out. Great stuff for a good value.
Anisa B.
It's a nice body wash­čśî It still leaves my skin on the dry side so I really wouldn't recommend this product
Christie T.
This works just as well as competitive name brands and for half the price! Love it! It suds up nicely too!
Perfect for sensitive skin but the smell is a little too much too aggressive smell should be more delicate
Renee W.
Southaven, MS
This is my go to body wash! I usually buy the twin pack. I feel clean and refreshed after every shower!
Lori C.
This is a nice, gentle everyday body wash. It has a light, cleans scent that leaves you feeling clean.
Emily L.
Salem, NH
Great for sensitive skin. No harsh scent or chemicals. Very light clean scent. Softer skin after use.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
I would save the compares equally with dove and I can't tell the difference besides price is cheaper.
Autumn H.
Spencer, OH
My skin is really sensitive and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's not too expensive either.
Caitlin S.
It doesn't cause my skin to break out and doesn't have a harsh smell. The only soap I use on my body
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?