BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with succ...4 Answers
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
🌈zulma c.
California
I've been using it for a few weeks and it does have a baby like smell to it. I like it but I feel like it doesn't feel like I got the dirt off my body lol.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I love the formula in this soap. I have sensitive skin so it's up my alley. Foams up a lot into a rich smooth lather that leaves your skin super soft.
Annette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this stuff instead of my dove body wash and it works just as well and I save a buck. The wash is unscented and leaves my skin feeling Clean.
Katelyn F.
It says unscented but it does have some sort of scent to it. I can't place the scent but it doesn't smell bad. Moisturizing and keeps my skin soft.
Laura B.
Works just as well name brand products. My daughter had very sensitive sink. This product doesn't cause rashes like other products we have used.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this bodywash from walmart to help with my family's sensitive skin. It does work and doesn't leave us itchy after. I really like this brand
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really nice product, and I like it a lot. I love then smell of it, and how it makes your skin feel. It's a good product for a low price
amy w.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Makes my skin feel soft smooth and nourished. Lathers very well. I love equate body washes but doesn't leave a fresh scent on skin very long
Linda C.
I keep this body wash in my travel bag. You can purchase it at Walmart. It’s $4 plus tax. It’s affordable and leaves your skin feeling clean.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
I have super sensitive skin with certain body products, so I find this product very satisfying. It's gentle on my skin and lasts a long time
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?