BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great, leaves your skin nourished and non irritated, it gets the job done for a very good price on a budget!
Dala B.
Dala B.
Moberly, MO
I've used this numerous times. While it doesn't rinse as well as Dove, it does cleanse effective and isn't drying.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Midland, MI
I buy this for my teenage daughter who is very sensitive to chemicals and dyes in her washes and lotions and soap.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Anderson Island, WA
This body wash worked okay, I did not really like the smell. It was a good price, but I would not buy it again!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Works just as well as the dove sensitive skin body wash, at less of a cost! Always leaves me feeling refreshed.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
It's basically a store brand dove. I'm not a fan of either. It's not bad, but it's not as great as it could be.
The product is good, I have never resected skin, which I think is pretty good. if you leave the clean feeling.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema.
Melody S.
Melody S.
This product smells really weird, like a dollar store almost. I can't describe it but I wouldn't buy it again
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for sensitive skin. Works as well as any name brand product. I didn't have any skin issues with this.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?