BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
I have super sensitive skin with certain body products, so I find this product very satisfying. It's gentle on my skin and lasts a long time
Marie V.
Kissimmee, FL
I like using this body wash you can compare it to the dove if your looking for a cheaper alternative. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
amy w.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Makes my skin feel soft smooth and nourished. Lathers very well. I love equate body washes but doesn't leave a fresh scent on skin very long
Ashley L.
I suffer from eczema and this is an awesome body wash. I love the fresh clean smell and the fact that its not overowering. Very affordable.
cecilia m.
Only exception is pump bottle works best in the shower. Otherwise product are excellent. I use almost all the time. And the price is great.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Tried body wash similar to dove body wash. Leaves skin feeling soft and gentle enough for toddlers skin.Great value for people on a budget.
Bethany R.
I have very sensitive skin! And every time I break out Ina rash I always use this body wash and it clears it up in just a couple of days!
Alyson M.
Erie, PA
I have extremely sensitive skin so this product is great! my skin always feels super refreshed and hydrated after using this product!!
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
My daughter had sensitive skin. I used this on her and she had not acted up yet from it. I say it works and it smells pretty good too.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I Love body wash. Really great for my sensitive skin. I have a month using it in the shower and it leaves a rich smell. I recommend it.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?