BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Christine S.
Tucson, AZ
Works just as well as high end brands. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling heavy and the moisture last all day!
Tammy L.
Kings Mountain, NC
Pleasant smell. Very silky feeling. I also use this for my shaving soap. I bought it at Walmart. Gentle enough to use every day.
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
Great body wash, priced right and pleasant smell. My skin can be sensitive and I've never had a problem with this formula.
Kelly R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product dried my skin out a bit. I was trying to save money and bought this one but it is not as good as other brands
Katelyn K.
Youngstown
Love this body wash! It is creamy and has a clean feeling. It is a must have in my shower. Plus you can't beat the price.
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great body wash and great pricing for this size bottle. Love the scent and it's great for sensitive skin highly recommend
Tara D.
Centereach, Ny
I bought this for the value, but I honestly couldn't tolerate the clinical scent. I prefer a fruity scented body wash.
Erin T.
Mexico
My body gets a bad rash of I use certain types of stuff so I got this to try it and it made me not brake out in a rash
Carrie W.
Redding, CA
The Equate brand gives you a cheaper option with a quality product. The body wash left me with soft touchable skin.
Kristy B.
Works great, leaves your skin nourished and non irritated, it gets the job done for a very good price on a budget!
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?