Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Alexandria M.
I have sensitive skin so I cannot use products with a lot of fragrance in them. This body wash leave my skin feeling clean for a fraction of the price of other brands.
ruth n.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this body wash in my daily regimen and it's prefect for sensitive skin! doesn't leave my skin irritated or red at all. This body wash is a must for everyone with sensitive skin.
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
Thus body wash is amazing. I have super sensative skin and I have used this brand for awhile now it's just like the dove brand but so much better and cheaper it is worth trying.
Tammy C.
Ashland, KY
I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too.
Ebony W.
I like this brand , equate has many nice washes. When I used this I smelled nice and noticed it did add some moisture to my skin. I wasn't dry after getting out of the shower so that was a plus
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I love the formula in this soap. I have sensitive skin so it's up my alley. Foams up a lot into a rich smooth lather that leaves your skin super soft.
Katelyn F.
It says unscented but it does have some sort of scent to it. I can't place the scent but it doesn't smell bad. Moisturizing and keeps my skin soft.
Annette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this stuff instead of my dove body wash and it works just as well and I save a buck. The wash is unscented and leaves my skin feeling Clean.
Heather B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this bodywash from walmart to help with my family's sensitive skin. It does work and doesn't leave us itchy after. I really like this brand
Laura B.
Works just as well name brand products. My daughter had very sensitive sink. This product doesn't cause rashes like other products we have used.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?