BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with succ...4 Answers
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fresh, clean, light fragrance. It almost seemed too thick for me. I also felt a bit of a film after use. It was on sale so I bought two bottles, have not used them all.
courtney g.
Not a fan of this. It's supposed to be for sensitive skin but still has a lot of irritating ingredients in it. Broke out in a rash the morning after I used it. I usually like equate but not this one.
Kerri D.
Melbourne, FL
This body wash is great! I use it on a daily basis to wash and shave and never experienced a reaction from it.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Jacki C.
Morgan Hill, CA
By far the best store brand body wash it compares to the equivalent of brand names. Doesn't leave any messy residues and leaves you feeling soft. Has no harsh smell with a gentle cleaning feel.
Alexandria M.
I have sensitive skin so I cannot use products with a lot of fragrance in them. This body wash leave my skin feeling clean for a fraction of the price of other brands.
ruth n.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this body wash in my daily regimen and it's prefect for sensitive skin! doesn't leave my skin irritated or red at all. This body wash is a must for everyone with sensitive skin.
Tammy C.
Ashland, KY
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
Thus body wash is amazing. I have super sensative skin and I have used this brand for awhile now it's just like the dove brand but so much better and cheaper it is worth trying.
Ebony W.
I like this brand , equate has many nice washes. When I used this I smelled nice and noticed it did add some moisture to my skin. I wasn't dry after getting out of the shower so that was a plus
🌈zulma c.
California
I've been using it for a few weeks and it does have a baby like smell to it. I like it but I feel like it doesn't feel like I got the dirt off my body lol.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?