BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
niger g.
Savannah, GA
I use this product as a body wash/bubble bath. i like this product because it's gentle and conditioning; i bought this product because it's inexspensive and nourishing. i use it daily, and it gives me good results- i would recommend this product.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Great body wash if you have skin sensitivities, does not irritate or have an off putting oder which is great. Most body washes for sensitive skin don't smell that great, unlike this one. Gentle enough yet still leaves your skin feeling great.
Candy S.
Napoleon, OH
Equate Sensative Skin Body Wash was non irritating to my skin. It made a good amount of suds and the fragrance was light. It is a good basic sensative skin body wash. The value is good as well. The body wash last about six weeks.
Faith M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this product. Other things break me out or make my skin itch, but this product is just wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin and you don't break the bank as with some body washes.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A good alternative to Dove, especially when comparing price. While it doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't do a great job at hydrating it. But it doesn't leave me itchy, so I use it often
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fresh, clean, light fragrance. It almost seemed too thick for me. I also felt a bit of a film after use. It was on sale so I bought two bottles, have not used them all.
courtney g.
Virginia Beach, VA
Not a fan of this. It's supposed to be for sensitive skin but still has a lot of irritating ingredients in it. Broke out in a rash the morning after I used it. I usually like equate but not this one.
Kerri D.
Melbourne, FL
This body wash is great! I use it on a daily basis to wash and shave and never experienced a reaction from it.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Jacki C.
Morgan Hill, CA
By far the best store brand body wash it compares to the equivalent of brand names. Doesn't leave any messy residues and leaves you feeling soft. Has no harsh smell with a gentle cleaning feel.
Alexandria M.
I have sensitive skin so I cannot use products with a lot of fragrance in them. This body wash leave my skin feeling clean for a fraction of the price of other brands.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?