BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with succ...4 Answers
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and I found that this body wash never left me feeling particularly dry. I still had to use lotion after using this body wash, but it was definitely better than any body wash I've used in the past. Great scent, too.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte , NC
Love and hate the product because hate: is that it has no smell and it feels weird afterwards Love it cause it refreshes the skin but afterwards like in a coiple hours leaves it feeling werid.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this product is very well priced and it is a dupe for the Dove sensitive skin body wash! It has a nice scent, that is not too strong, and it is very inexpensive!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family loves this body wash. It works just as good as dive brand but for a more affordable price. This kind is super hypoallergenic and great for sensitive sking
Randi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When would definitely be my go to because I have very sensitive skin especially the fragrances and especially to liquid body wash so I guess I could give this a try
niger g.
Savannah, GA
I use this product as a body wash/bubble bath. i like this product because it's gentle and conditioning; i bought this product because it's inexspensive and nourishing. i use it daily, and it gives me good results- i would recommend this product.
Gorethy R.
Riverside, CA
Great body wash if you have skin sensitivities, does not irritate or have an off putting oder which is great. Most body washes for sensitive skin don't smell that great, unlike this one. Gentle enough yet still leaves your skin feeling great.
Candy S.
Napoleon, OH
Equate Sensative Skin Body Wash was non irritating to my skin. It made a good amount of suds and the fragrance was light. It is a good basic sensative skin body wash. The value is good as well. The body wash last about six weeks.
Faith M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this product. Other things break me out or make my skin itch, but this product is just wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin and you don't break the bank as with some body washes.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A good alternative to Dove, especially when comparing price. While it doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't do a great job at hydrating it. But it doesn't leave me itchy, so I use it often
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?