BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
amy w.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Makes my skin feel soft smooth and nourished. Lathers very well. I love equate body washes but doesn't leave a fresh scent on skin very long
Ashley L.
I suffer from eczema and this is an awesome body wash. I love the fresh clean smell and the fact that its not overowering. Very affordable.
cecilia m.
Only exception is pump bottle works best in the shower. Otherwise product are excellent. I use almost all the time. And the price is great.
Bethany R.
I have very sensitive skin! And every time I break out Ina rash I always use this body wash and it clears it up in just a couple of days!
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
My daughter had sensitive skin. I used this on her and she had not acted up yet from it. I say it works and it smells pretty good too.
Alyson M.
Erie, PA
I have extremely sensitive skin so this product is great! my skin always feels super refreshed and hydrated after using this product!!
Paul D.
I use this product and it is a very good product. I love the fact that I can get good lather from it. I feel so good after I use it.
Jennifer T.
Whenever the store is out of my usual Dove body wash or want to save a little money I'll get the Equate. It's very similar to Dove.
Nicki B.
Sylacauga, AL
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash is fabulous. It works the same, if not better than the leading brand and is a fraction of the cost.
Kodey Q.
Definitely compares to Aveeno. Much cheaper price for the same product. My entire family has used this product with no complaints.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?