BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Melbourne, FL
This body wash is great! I use it on a daily basis to wash and shave and never experienced a reaction from it.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think this product is very well priced and it is a dupe for the Dove sensitive skin body wash! It has a nice scent, that is not too strong, and it is very inexpensive!
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fresh, clean, light fragrance. It almost seemed too thick for me. I also felt a bit of a film after use. It was on sale so I bought two bottles, have not used them all.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
I have sensitive skin so I cannot use products with a lot of fragrance in them. This body wash leave my skin feeling clean for a fraction of the price of other brands.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My family loves this body wash. It works just as good as dive brand but for a more affordable price. This kind is super hypoallergenic and great for sensitive sking
Randi W.
Randi W.
Wellness Guru Expert
When would definitely be my go to because I have very sensitive skin especially the fragrances and especially to liquid body wash so I guess I could give this a try
Jennette R.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I love the formula in this soap. I have sensitive skin so it's up my alley. Foams up a lot into a rich smooth lather that leaves your skin super soft.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really nice product, and I like it a lot. I love then smell of it, and how it makes your skin feel. It's a good product for a low price
amy w.
amy w.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Makes my skin feel soft smooth and nourished. Lathers very well. I love equate body washes but doesn't leave a fresh scent on skin very long
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
I have super sensitive skin with certain body products, so I find this product very satisfying. It's gentle on my skin and lasts a long time
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?