BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Keisha M.
Mount Carmel, TN
I use this brand of body wash on my daughter. She has very sensitive skin. This is a cheaper brand versus Dove sensitive skin and is very comparable. Great value for your money and keeps her skin breakout free!!
Jasmine C.
Lancaster, CA
I have really bad dry skin and this soup helps a lot. I've used it for about 3 months and it's kept my skin soft and the smell is wonderful. I really enjoy that this product is cheap but also works for my skin.
Chelsea D.
As someone with VERY sensitive skin and suffers from eczema I find that this product is true to its label. There aren't any harsh smells and it makes your skin feel very smooth!
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
This body wash is very soothing and comforting for sensitive skin. It washes well and does not leave a slimy finish to it. It is also moisturizing to the skin. Also very gentle on the skin. I would totally recommend this to someone in need of good body wash for sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
I love this body was because it's soothing and doesn't break the bank. I have really sensitive skin and this is perfect. My husband can also use it. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin who doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg on body wash!
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Love and hate the product because hate: is that it has no smell and it feels weird afterwards Love it cause it refreshes the skin but afterwards like in a coiple hours leaves it feeling werid.
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and I found that this body wash never left me feeling particularly dry. I still had to use lotion after using this body wash, but it was definitely better than any body wash I've used in the past. Great scent, too.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this product is very well priced and it is a dupe for the Dove sensitive skin body wash! It has a nice scent, that is not too strong, and it is very inexpensive!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family loves this body wash. It works just as good as dive brand but for a more affordable price. This kind is super hypoallergenic and great for sensitive sking
Randi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When would definitely be my go to because I have very sensitive skin especially the fragrances and especially to liquid body wash so I guess I could give this a try
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?