BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
I purchase this product because my mom has sensitive skin and it actually works for all my family. Like the size, price and knowing that it smells and does as well as the name brands out there.
Ambertiera B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very creamy and moisturizing. I have really funny sensitive skin. I ran out of my usual Eucerin and decided to try this. Great price for the size of the bottle. The fragrance isn't strong at all, and didn't leave my skin dry after showering.
Works as good as a Brand Name! Large bottle, great price. Lasts a long time! Skin feels good and clean after using. Worked great in the winter when my skin really dries out, kept things feeling much better than I am used to!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good everyday body wash. It is sensitive to the skin, I have eczema and didn't dry or irritate my skin. It's a good price as well, but still prefer dove, but it's a great alternative. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I find this product very useful. I have itchy skin and i do get dried out. Compared to the other products that I have used before this product doesn't seem to leave any stuff behind after I use it. I feel clean after every use.
Mary Beth C.
Lafayette
This is pretty good stuff & better than a lot of store brands but it doesn't rinse off as well as Dove. There's usually a $3 price difference so I guess you can save the cash or but have to stay longer in the shower. 😎
Keisha M.
Mt Carmel, TN
I use this brand of body wash on my daughter. She has very sensitive skin. This is a cheaper brand versus Dove sensitive skin and is very comparable. Great value for your money and keeps her skin breakout free!!
Jasmine C.
Lancaster, CA
I have really bad dry skin and this soup helps a lot. I've used it for about 3 months and it's kept my skin soft and the smell is wonderful. I really enjoy that this product is cheap but also works for my skin.
Chelsea D.
As someone with VERY sensitive skin and suffers from eczema I find that this product is true to its label. There aren't any harsh smells and it makes your skin feel very smooth!
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
This body wash is very soothing and comforting for sensitive skin. It washes well and does not leave a slimy finish to it. It is also moisturizing to the skin. Also very gentle on the skin. I would totally recommend this to someone in need of good body wash for sensitive skin.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?
Abby Y.
Miami
Does this work for all skin types my skin is very sensitive so scrubs are out of the question but a lot of ingredients used often irritate my skin and I seem to find more and more with every product has anyone had any bad reactions to it?