BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Kerri D.
Melbourne, FL
This body wash is great! I use it on a daily basis to wash and shave and never experienced a reaction from it.

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I think this product is very well priced and it is a dupe for the Dove sensitive skin body wash! It has a nice scent, that is not too strong, and it is very inexpensive!
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fresh, clean, light fragrance. It almost seemed too thick for me. I also felt a bit of a film after use. It was on sale so I bought two bottles, have not used them all.
Alexandria M.
I have sensitive skin so I cannot use products with a lot of fragrance in them. This body wash leave my skin feeling clean for a fraction of the price of other brands.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My family loves this body wash. It works just as good as dive brand but for a more affordable price. This kind is super hypoallergenic and great for sensitive sking
Randi W.
Wellness Guru Expert
When would definitely be my go to because I have very sensitive skin especially the fragrances and especially to liquid body wash so I guess I could give this a try
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I love the formula in this soap. I have sensitive skin so it's up my alley. Foams up a lot into a rich smooth lather that leaves your skin super soft.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really nice product, and I like it a lot. I love then smell of it, and how it makes your skin feel. It's a good product for a low price
amy w.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Makes my skin feel soft smooth and nourished. Lathers very well. I love equate body washes but doesn't leave a fresh scent on skin very long
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
I have super sensitive skin with certain body products, so I find this product very satisfying. It's gentle on my skin and lasts a long time
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?