BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with succ...4 Answers
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the equate version of sensitive skin body wash. Just as good as the brand names. Smells nice, leaves me soft, doesn't strip my natural oils and helps me to extend my sunless tanner. I will always repurchase. Go grab some.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is very comparable to Dove's. I feel like the lather might not be quite as luxurious and the moisturizing properties not exactly the same though that could be all in my head. For the price difference it's totakly awesome!! It's the Walmart generic brand.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this product is really really good for my sensitive areas. everything else burns. this is very cheap and nice even though it's not the best brand ever. i like this product it smells good i would recommend
Allison L.
Clemson, SC
I do like that this doesn't have a scent because I can't use body washes with fragrance, but it didn't help my skin issues. I used it after I couldn't find my Lever 2000 liquid soap anymore, but after using this and seeing no improvement with my skin issues, I switched to the Lever 2000 bar soap and I 100% recommend that over this.
Allie K.
Syracuse, NY
Great option for dollars less!! Feels very similar to the way Dove or other name brands are, although Dove you can feel it still after the shower. This gets the job done. Scent is really nice! And we've used this in an eczema household!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great alternative to the dove sensitive skin body wash. Just as moisturizing and sensitive, but just as luxurious too. I only buy dove when it is on sale or I have a coupon; otherwise, I buy this.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I wish there were more scents to this brand because to me it works almost as well as Olay! I like that you can get these in very large bottles so I often buy this for my sensitive skin when I'm having issues with dryness or redness
Sherice H.
Forestville
Equate is out great replacement for the Dove brand when my money is kinda tight. You will experience the same wonderful shower as if you were washing with Dove. A wonderful wonderful option to Dove.
Ambertiera B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very creamy and moisturizing. I have really funny sensitive skin. I ran out of my usual Eucerin and decided to try this. Great price for the size of the bottle. The fragrance isn't strong at all, and didn't leave my skin dry after showering.
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
I purchase this product because my mom has sensitive skin and it actually works for all my family. Like the size, price and knowing that it smells and does as well as the name brands out there.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?