BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Allison L.
Clemson, SC
I do like that this doesn't have a scent because I can't use body washes with fragrance, but it didn't help my skin issues. I used it after I couldn't find my Lever 2000 liquid soap anymore, but after using this and seeing no improvement with my skin issues, I switched to the Lever 2000 bar soap and I 100% recommend that over this.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I wish there were more scents to this brand because to me it works almost as well as Olay! I like that you can get these in very large bottles so I often buy this for my sensitive skin when I'm having issues with dryness or redness
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great alternative to the dove sensitive skin body wash. Just as moisturizing and sensitive, but just as luxurious too. I only buy dove when it is on sale or I have a coupon; otherwise, I buy this.
Sherice H.
Forestville
Equate is out great replacement for the Dove brand when my money is kinda tight. You will experience the same wonderful shower as if you were washing with Dove. A wonderful wonderful option to Dove.
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
I purchase this product because my mom has sensitive skin and it actually works for all my family. Like the size, price and knowing that it smells and does as well as the name brands out there.
Ambertiera B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very creamy and moisturizing. I have really funny sensitive skin. I ran out of my usual Eucerin and decided to try this. Great price for the size of the bottle. The fragrance isn't strong at all, and didn't leave my skin dry after showering.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good everyday body wash. It is sensitive to the skin, I have eczema and didn't dry or irritate my skin. It's a good price as well, but still prefer dove, but it's a great alternative. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I find this product very useful. I have itchy skin and i do get dried out. Compared to the other products that I have used before this product doesn't seem to leave any stuff behind after I use it. I feel clean after every use.
Works as good as a Brand Name! Large bottle, great price. Lasts a long time! Skin feels good and clean after using. Worked great in the winter when my skin really dries out, kept things feeling much better than I am used to!
Mary Beth C.
Lafayette
This is pretty good stuff & better than a lot of store brands but it doesn't rinse off as well as Dove. There's usually a $3 price difference so I guess you can save the cash or but have to stay longer in the shower. 😎
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?