BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
Equate is out great replacement for the Dove brand when my money is kinda tight. You will experience the same wonderful shower as if you were washing with Dove. A wonderful wonderful option to Dove.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Great alternative to the dove sensitive skin body wash. Just as moisturizing and sensitive, but just as luxurious too. I only buy dove when it is on sale or I have a coupon; otherwise, I buy this.
Diane T.
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
I purchase this product because my mom has sensitive skin and it actually works for all my family. Like the size, price and knowing that it smells and does as well as the name brands out there.
Jacki C.
Jacki C.
Morgan Hill, CA
By far the best store brand body wash it compares to the equivalent of brand names. Doesn't leave any messy residues and leaves you feeling soft. Has no harsh smell with a gentle cleaning feel.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Charlotte, NC
Love and hate the product because hate: is that it has no smell and it feels weird afterwards Love it cause it refreshes the skin but afterwards like in a coiple hours leaves it feeling werid.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert
A good alternative to Dove, especially when comparing price. While it doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't do a great job at hydrating it. But it doesn't leave me itchy, so I use it often
ruth n.
ruth n.
Gilbert, AZ
I use this body wash in my daily regimen and it's prefect for sensitive skin! doesn't leave my skin irritated or red at all. This body wash is a must for everyone with sensitive skin.
Josephina B.
Josephina B.
Wharton, TX
Thus body wash is amazing. I have super sensative skin and I have used this brand for awhile now it's just like the dove brand but so much better and cheaper it is worth trying.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
As someone with VERY sensitive skin and suffers from eczema I find that this product is true to its label. There aren't any harsh smells and it makes your skin feel very smooth!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Ashland, KY
I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?