Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Mariah B.
This is THE only body was besides Dove that works with my super sensitive skin. I absolutely LOVE this product, it is 110% worth the purchase. My skin feels really moisturized after every wash, and I've never gotten a rash from this product. It's also very cost efficient!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is comparable to Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash and is a couple bucks cheaper. It lathers just as luxuriously as Dove, and the moisture lasts. It is fragrance-free, which is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others.
Jalisa B.
Orange, TX
For a off brand it does the body good. Pleasant scent got the job done. Not harsh. I used it for awhile and I started growing old with it. Needed something different. There is a lot in the bottle doesn't run out as fast and a little goes a long way . I would recommend it
Angela D.
Ashland, OH
I started using this after my dermatologist suggested I only use dove sensitive skin. I did use the dove for awhile then went to equate for the price difference. I think they are very comprable and it's works well. Lathers up nicely and large amount comes in the bottle.
Lori C.
Independence, KY
I use this body wash often. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not feel oily or like I have put on lotion. I can use it to shave with as well which makes getting in and out of the shower much quicker. It provides a rich full lather and is reasonably priced.
Melanie P.
West Lebanon
My husband and I have used and not had a reaction like we do with most brands of body wash. Walmart has some great products. We used every other day. If I were to have a con it would be the lather, otherwise our skin was soft and felt good and clean. Definite must buy!!!
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I currently have this product & have been using it. It's an okay alternative for the Dove Sensitive Body Wash but to me, not exactly the same. I do like the consistency & it does a good job. They difference for me compares to Dove is that I can't use this product on certain areas of my body verses Dove, I can use all over.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the equate version of sensitive skin body wash. Just as good as the brand names. Smells nice, leaves me soft, doesn't strip my natural oils and helps me to extend my sunless tanner. I will always repurchase. Go grab some.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is very comparable to Dove's. I feel like the lather might not be quite as luxurious and the moisturizing properties not exactly the same though that could be all in my head. For the price difference it's totakly awesome!! It's the Walmart generic brand.
Allison L.
Clemson, SC
I do like that this doesn't have a scent because I can't use body washes with fragrance, but it didn't help my skin issues. I used it after I couldn't find my Lever 2000 liquid soap anymore, but after using this and seeing no improvement with my skin issues, I switched to the Lever 2000 bar soap and I 100% recommend that over this.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?