BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Allie K.
Syracuse, NY
Great option for dollars less!! Feels very similar to the way Dove or other name brands are, although Dove you can feel it still after the shower. This gets the job done. Scent is really nice! And we've used this in an eczema household!
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
I wish there were more scents to this brand because to me it works almost as well as Olay! I like that you can get these in very large bottles so I often buy this for my sensitive skin when I'm having issues with dryness or redness
Candy S.
Napoleon, OH
Equate Sensative Skin Body Wash was non irritating to my skin. It made a good amount of suds and the fragrance was light. It is a good basic sensative skin body wash. The value is good as well. The body wash last about six weeks.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the equate version of sensitive skin body wash. Just as good as the brand names. Smells nice, leaves me soft, doesn't strip my natural oils and helps me to extend my sunless tanner. I will always repurchase. Go grab some.
Works as good as a Brand Name! Large bottle, great price. Lasts a long time! Skin feels good and clean after using. Worked great in the winter when my skin really dries out, kept things feeling much better than I am used to!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Good everyday body wash. It is sensitive to the skin, I have eczema and didn't dry or irritate my skin. It's a good price as well, but still prefer dove, but it's a great alternative. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Mary Beth C.
Lafayette
This is pretty good stuff & better than a lot of store brands but it doesn't rinse off as well as Dove. There's usually a $3 price difference so I guess you can save the cash or but have to stay longer in the shower. ğŸ˜Ž
Keisha M.
Mount Carmel, TN
I use this brand of body wash on my daughter. She has very sensitive skin. This is a cheaper brand versus Dove sensitive skin and is very comparable. Great value for your money and keeps her skin breakout free!!
Jasmine C.
Lancaster, CA
I have really bad dry skin and this soup helps a lot. I've used it for about 3 months and it's kept my skin soft and the smell is wonderful. I really enjoy that this product is cheap but also works for my skin.
courtney g.
Virginia Beach, VA
Not a fan of this. It's supposed to be for sensitive skin but still has a lot of irritating ingredients in it. Broke out in a rash the morning after I used it. I usually like equate but not this one.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?