BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with succ...4 Answers
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash. My girls and I sometimes have sensitive skin so we use this. I got 2 big bottles for the price of one brand name and it is just as good. Actually I like this better. One of the brand names ones made my skin feel weird and left a like thick coating on my skin after. This didn't.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like using this soap because it reminds me of Dove sensitive skin for a fraction of the price. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and has a nice clean smell to it. I think it's a good value for the money because it lasts a while. The consistency of the body wash is thick so it doesn't take a heap load to wash yourself.
Alicia P.
I really like this body wash. Its much more affordable that its direct competitor which is ideal. It makes a great lather and smells fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin and it breaks out often, but I have not had any reactions/problems with this body wash. I highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This is a great body wash. Very gentle with a soft powder scent. My husband has very sensitive skin and can only use dove sensitive. Well one day our store was out of the dove version so we tried this and it works just as well. On another note if you're a makeup enthusiast this cleans my brushes and beauty blenders amazingly.
Mariah B.
This is THE only body was besides Dove that works with my super sensitive skin. I absolutely LOVE this product, it is 110% worth the purchase. My skin feels really moisturized after every wash, and I've never gotten a rash from this product. It's also very cost efficient!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is comparable to Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash and is a couple bucks cheaper. It lathers just as luxuriously as Dove, and the moisture lasts. It is fragrance-free, which is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others.
Lori C.
Independence, KY
I use this body wash often. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not feel oily or like I have put on lotion. I can use it to shave with as well which makes getting in and out of the shower much quicker. It provides a rich full lather and is reasonably priced.
Melanie P.
West Lebanon
My husband and I have used and not had a reaction like we do with most brands of body wash. Walmart has some great products. We used every other day. If I were to have a con it would be the lather, otherwise our skin was soft and felt good and clean. Definite must buy!!!
Jalisa B.
Orange, TX
For a off brand it does the body good. Pleasant scent got the job done. Not harsh. I used it for awhile and I started growing old with it. Needed something different. There is a lot in the bottle doesn't run out as fast and a little goes a long way . I would recommend it
Angela D.
Ashland, OH
I started using this after my dermatologist suggested I only use dove sensitive skin. I did use the dove for awhile then went to equate for the price difference. I think they are very comprable and it's works well. Lathers up nicely and large amount comes in the bottle.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?