BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Lori C.
Lori C.
Independence, KY
I use this body wash often. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not feel oily or like I have put on lotion. I can use it to shave with as well which makes getting in and out of the shower much quicker. It provides a rich full lather and is reasonably priced.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
This is THE only body was besides Dove that works with my super sensitive skin. I absolutely LOVE this product, it is 110% worth the purchase. My skin feels really moisturized after every wash, and I've never gotten a rash from this product. It's also very cost efficient!
Jalisa B.
Jalisa B.
Orange, TX
For a off brand it does the body good. Pleasant scent got the job done. Not harsh. I used it for awhile and I started growing old with it. Needed something different. There is a lot in the bottle doesn't run out as fast and a little goes a long way . I would recommend it
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
West Lebanon
My husband and I have used and not had a reaction like we do with most brands of body wash. Walmart has some great products. We used every other day. If I were to have a con it would be the lather, otherwise our skin was soft and felt good and clean. Definite must buy!!!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Ashland, OH
I started using this after my dermatologist suggested I only use dove sensitive skin. I did use the dove for awhile then went to equate for the price difference. I think they are very comprable and it's works well. Lathers up nicely and large amount comes in the bottle.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and I found that this body wash never left me feeling particularly dry. I still had to use lotion after using this body wash, but it was definitely better than any body wash I've used in the past. Great scent, too.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This is very comparable to Dove's. I feel like the lather might not be quite as luxurious and the moisturizing properties not exactly the same though that could be all in my head. For the price difference it's totakly awesome!! It's the Walmart generic brand.
niger g.
niger g.
Savannah, GA
I use this product as a body wash/bubble bath. i like this product because it's gentle and conditioning; i bought this product because it's inexspensive and nourishing. i use it daily, and it gives me good results- i would recommend this product.
G R.
G R.
Riverside, CA
Great body wash if you have skin sensitivities, does not irritate or have an off putting oder which is great. Most body washes for sensitive skin don't smell that great, unlike this one. Gentle enough yet still leaves your skin feeling great.
Ambertiera B.
Ambertiera B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very creamy and moisturizing. I have really funny sensitive skin. I ran out of my usual Eucerin and decided to try this. Great price for the size of the bottle. The fragrance isn't strong at all, and didn't leave my skin dry after showering.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?