BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Sarah E.
Orlando, FL
I have very sensitive skin and because of this I have to use unscented everything. I've been using the equate brand sensitive skin body wash for a long time now and have never had any issues. I normally buy it in a 2 pack for a great deal that lasts a long time.
Shelby W.
Warrior, AL
Equate Body Wash For Sensitive Skin in my opinion is just as good as name brand! I buy mine at Walmart for a great price. My daughter has skin problems so I get non scented but you still have that long lasting clean feeling. I would recommend to anyone!
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
I use this for my daughters because they are sensitive to most soaps that have scents. But this is very good and we haven't had any issues from it. And it's a cheaper option over dove which is what they were using.
Nichole P.
It's a nice cost effective substitute for Dove, but if you can swing for the real deal, get it! This version dries my skin, which is the reason I don't use regular soap. The scent is fine, but if you're using sensitive soaps because of dry skin, there are better choices you can make.
Angela D.
Liberty, MS
After going through many different products over the years battling with skin issues, I finally found a product that doesn't break me out or leave me feeling itchy. It's gentle and cleanses perfectly.
Jenni S.
I have really sensitive skin most the time. So when we can't afford a higher end brand some weeks we will pick up this brand for me if my skin has really been bothering me. It's not bad for the price and how much you get but sometimes I feel really slick still after using it. I recommend trying it though to see how you like it
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash. My girls and I sometimes have sensitive skin so we use this. I got 2 big bottles for the price of one brand name and it is just as good. Actually I like this better. One of the brand names ones made my skin feel weird and left a like thick coating on my skin after. This didn't.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like using this soap because it reminds me of Dove sensitive skin for a fraction of the price. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and has a nice clean smell to it. I think it's a good value for the money because it lasts a while. The consistency of the body wash is thick so it doesn't take a heap load to wash yourself.
Alicia R.
I really like this body wash. Its much more affordable that its direct competitor which is ideal. It makes a great lather and smells fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin and it breaks out often, but I have not had any reactions/problems with this body wash. I highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This is a great body wash. Very gentle with a soft powder scent. My husband has very sensitive skin and can only use dove sensitive. Well one day our store was out of the dove version so we tried this and it works just as well. On another note if you're a makeup enthusiast this cleans my brushes and beauty blenders amazingly.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?