BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Robin W.
Robin W.
Wellness Guru Expert
The price was very nice .smell was nice.but didn't leave me feeling real clean. So I will probably not be buying it again.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel so smooth after every wash. And the smell is not bad either
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
I like this brand , equate has many nice washes. When I used this I smelled nice and noticed it did add some moisture to my skin. I wasn't dry after getting out of the shower so that was a plus
Heather f.
Heather f.
Townsend, DE
Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
Tried body wash similar to dove body wash. Leaves skin feeling soft and gentle enough for toddlers skin.Great value for people on a budget.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Great brand, great product, great quality great scent, great for my sensitive skin, deserves all 5 stars
Laura B.
Laura B.
Works just as well name brand products. My daughter had very sensitive sink. This product doesn't cause rashes like other products we have used.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I find this product very useful. I have itchy skin and i do get dried out. Compared to the other products that I have used before this product doesn't seem to leave any stuff behind after I use it. I feel clean after every use.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff is seriously great! I use it to shave with instead of shaving cream and it leaving my legs feeling like silk!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is comparable to Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash and is a couple bucks cheaper. It lathers just as luxuriously as Dove, and the moisture lasts. It is fragrance-free, which is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?