BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Katelyn F.
It says unscented but it does have some sort of scent to it. I can't place the scent but it doesn't smell bad. Moisturizing and keeps my skin soft.
Annette M.
I use this stuff instead of my dove body wash and it works just as well and I save a buck. The wash is unscented and leaves my skin feeling Clean.
Rosaly N.
I Love body wash. Really great for my sensitive skin. I have a month using it in the shower and it leaves a rich smell. I recommend it.
Roneshia E.
Comparable to Dove! Better price and you get just as much, if not more. I wish it lathered better but dove doesn't Lather good either
Lauren O.
Pinellas Park, FL
This bodywash is just as good as the brand name one. It is just more affordable if the others are too expensive.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
This body wash is comparable to Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash and is a couple bucks cheaper. It lathers just as luxuriously as Dove, and the moisture lasts. It is fragrance-free, which is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others.
Laura B.
Works just as well name brand products. My daughter had very sensitive sink. This product doesn't cause rashes like other products we have used.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I find this product very useful. I have itchy skin and i do get dried out. Compared to the other products that I have used before this product doesn't seem to leave any stuff behind after I use it. I feel clean after every use.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff is seriously great! I use it to shave with instead of shaving cream and it leaving my legs feeling like silk!
Heather B.
I got this bodywash from walmart to help with my family's sensitive skin. It does work and doesn't leave us itchy after. I really like this brand
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?