Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Keara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product worked very well! It didn't irritate my skin and it left my skin feeling smooth.
Miriah H.
Aurora, IL
I didn't really like this product. I felt like it left a residue even after multiple rinses.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Just as good as dove unscented. And cheaper. Love this soft skin. No fragrance which is good.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is just as good as dove and half the price. I would buy again! Love that this is offered
Valerie C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wasn't too thrilled with this as it seemed to leave a film on your skin after rinsing it off.
Katrina S.
Trenton, TN
It's prefect for sensitive skin and it feels like its getting all the dirt off of my body.
Amber M.
Palestine, TX
Nice, clean smell. Felt good on the skin. Rinses off well. Would be something I'd buy again
Ashley Q.
Jennings, LA
Good product. works as well as a name brand product would. equate never disappoints me.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Gentle on skin. No scent really. Good price. Great product if you are on a budget.
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
It's ok but could be better. I just wanted to try it trying to save some money.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?