BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Autumn H.
Spencer, OH
My skin is really sensitive and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's not too expensive either.
Tami S.
Pottsville, AR
I would save the compares equally with dove and I can't tell the difference besides price is cheaper.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel so smooth after every wash. And the smell is not bad either
Caitlin S.
It doesn't cause my skin to break out and doesn't have a harsh smell. The only soap I use on my body
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is a very nice low cost body wash. It feels good on the skin and does not irritate me at all.
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Keeps my skin moisturise and not crack like some other nobody wash has after getting out of shower
Ines R.
Madera, CA
This worked great on my skin especially because I have some sensitive skin. It was at a good price.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
This is a decent product. I use this if I can't find the body wash I usually use. Can't complain.
Amber S.
Sacramento
I love this product! It does not make me break out. My skin doesn't dry out and it feels soft.
Miriah H.
Aurora, IL
I didn't really like this product. I felt like it left a residue even after multiple rinses.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?