BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Faith M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this product. Other things break me out or make my skin itch, but this product is just wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin and you don't break the bank as with some body washes.
Ebony W.
I like this brand , equate has many nice washes. When I used this I smelled nice and noticed it did add some moisture to my skin. I wasn't dry after getting out of the shower so that was a plus
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Tried body wash similar to dove body wash. Leaves skin feeling soft and gentle enough for toddlers skin.Great value for people on a budget.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Works just as well as the dove sensitive skin body wash, at less of a cost! Always leaves me feeling refreshed.
Robin W.
The price was very nice .smell was nice.but didn't leave me feeling real clean. So I will probably not be buying it again.
Kate R.
The smell for this is fantastic. If you need a quality low cost option, this is probably the best you will find.
Elizabeth I.
Great brand, great product, great quality great scent, great for my sensitive skin, deserves all 5 stars
Heather f.
Townsend, DE
Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
This stuff is amazing! Makes my skin feel so smooth after every wash. And the smell is not bad either
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Love this stuff
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?