BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Annette M.
Annette M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this stuff instead of my dove body wash and it works just as well and I save a buck. The wash is unscented and leaves my skin feeling Clean.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Liberty, MS
After going through many different products over the years battling with skin issues, I finally found a product that doesn't break me out or leave me feeling itchy. It's gentle and cleanses perfectly.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
It says unscented but it does have some sort of scent to it. I can't place the scent but it doesn't smell bad. Moisturizing and keeps my skin soft.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I Love body wash. Really great for my sensitive skin. I have a month using it in the shower and it leaves a rich smell. I recommend it.
Roneshia E.
Roneshia E.
Comparable to Dove! Better price and you get just as much, if not more. I wish it lathered better but dove doesn't Lather good either
Faith M.
Faith M.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this product. Other things break me out or make my skin itch, but this product is just wonderful. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin and you don't break the bank as with some body washes.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Pinellas Park, FL
This bodywash is just as good as the brand name one. It is just more affordable if the others are too expensive.
Kate R.
Kate R.
The smell for this is fantastic. If you need a quality low cost option, this is probably the best you will find.
Sia A.
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
Love this stuff
Heather B.
Heather B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this bodywash from walmart to help with my family's sensitive skin. It does work and doesn't leave us itchy after. I really like this brand
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?