Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Shawna G.
Works better than name brand sensitive skin products. Keeps skin soft without making it break out in a rash.
Melody S.
This product smells really weird, like a dollar store almost. I can't describe it but I wouldn't buy it again
Jennifer C.
This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema.
Anisa B.
It's a nice body wash😌 It still leaves my skin on the dry side so I really wouldn't recommend this product
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
This is another one I buy for my daughter when she has a dry skin break out. Great stuff for a good value.
Perfect for sensitive skin but the smell is a little too much too aggressive smell should be more delicate
Christie T.
This works just as well as competitive name brands and for half the price! Love it! It suds up nicely too!
Elizabeth I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great brand, great product, great quality great scent, great for my sensitive skin, deserves all 5 stars
Renee W.
Southaven, MS
This is my go to body wash! I usually buy the twin pack. I feel clean and refreshed after every shower!
Lori C.
This is a nice, gentle everyday body wash. It has a light, cleans scent that leaves you feeling clean.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?