BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Amelia P.
Greensboro, NC
I have pretty fair and sensitive skin and this body wash has barely no fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin! It is super affordable and the creamy consistence isn't too thick, thin or greasy. Equate also makes another scent that I really enjoy, coconut milk & jasmine. This one also does not seem to irritate my skin and more of lasting fragrance, if you want that in your body wash.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I really like Equate Sensitive Body Wash. I used to overpay for name brand body lotion that was half the amount. I thought because I have really sensitive skin it was the only way. I decided to try this product in order to save money. I now get twice as much body lotion for half the price. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
My daughter has the most sensitive skin ever. Poor girl is allergic to almost everything. She's can't even eat skittles. Lol her skin always plays games with her. She breaks out in hives constantly and her skin is always itchy. This body wash has been a lifesaver. Super easy on her skin..... nothing to make her break out. I definitely recommend it to anyone that has highly sensitive skin.
Autumn C.
Raleigh, NC
Will never buy again. I got it as an affordable alternative to my Dove but despite saying "fragrance-free" as soon as I opened it I knew they were lying, the smell is very strong and my eczema prone skin needs a truly fragrance-free soap
Becca C.
stow, OH
this product is really really good for my sensitive areas. everything else burns. this is very cheap and nice even though it's not the best brand ever. i like this product it smells good i would recommend
Sarah E.
Orlando, FL
I have very sensitive skin and because of this I have to use unscented everything. I've been using the equate brand sensitive skin body wash for a long time now and have never had any issues. I normally buy it in a 2 pack for a great deal that lasts a long time.
Shelby W.
Warrior, AL
Equate Body Wash For Sensitive Skin in my opinion is just as good as name brand! I buy mine at Walmart for a great price. My daughter has skin problems so I get non scented but you still have that long lasting clean feeling. I would recommend to anyone!
Ashley C.
Hulbert, OK
I use this for my daughters because they are sensitive to most soaps that have scents. But this is very good and we haven't had any issues from it. And it's a cheaper option over dove which is what they were using.
Nichole P.
It's a nice cost effective substitute for Dove, but if you can swing for the real deal, get it! This version dries my skin, which is the reason I don't use regular soap. The scent is fine, but if you're using sensitive soaps because of dry skin, there are better choices you can make.
Angela D.
Liberty, MS
After going through many different products over the years battling with skin issues, I finally found a product that doesn't break me out or leave me feeling itchy. It's gentle and cleanses perfectly.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?