BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Kim S.
Midland, MI
I buy this for my teenage daughter who is very sensitive to chemicals and dyes in her washes and lotions and soap.
laura m.
Weston, WV
Does not have a very good smell. Kind of feels greasy and filmy. Good price but not worth it! Would not recommend!
Kate R.
The smell for this is fantastic. If you need a quality low cost option, this is probably the best you will find.
Lauren O.
Pinellas Park, FL
This bodywash is just as good as the brand name one. It is just more affordable if the others are too expensive.
Angel W.
Anderson Island, WA
This body wash worked okay, I did not really like the smell. It was a good price, but I would not buy it again!!
The product is good, I have never resected skin, which I think is pretty good. if you leave the clean feeling.
Alexis L.
It's basically a store brand dove. I'm not a fan of either. It's not bad, but it's not as great as it could be.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Works just as well as the dove sensitive skin body wash, at less of a cost! Always leaves me feeling refreshed.
Melody S.
This product smells really weird, like a dollar store almost. I can't describe it but I wouldn't buy it again
Shawna G.
Works better than name brand sensitive skin products. Keeps skin soft without making it break out in a rash.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?