BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Amber M.
Palestine, TX
Nice, clean smell. Felt good on the skin. Rinses off well. Would be something I'd buy again
Katrina S.
Trenton, TN
It's prefect for sensitive skin and it feels like its getting all the dirt off of my body.
Ashley Q.
Jennings, LA
Good product. works as well as a name brand product would. equate never disappoints me.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Gentle on skin. No scent really. Good price. Great product if you are on a budget.
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
It's ok but could be better. I just wanted to try it trying to save some money.
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
Great product for sensitive skin. Leaves skin moisturized and feeling smooth.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this very mostrurzing & isn't harsh on my skin plus very cheap.
Shelby W.
Warrior, AL
Equate Body Wash For Sensitive Skin in my opinion is just as good as name brand! I buy mine at Walmart for a great price. My daughter has skin problems so I get non scented but you still have that long lasting clean feeling. I would recommend to anyone!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids all three have issues with sensitive skin, and this body wash is a great product to ensure they're getting a good clean without affecting their skin. We purchase it often and use t for the entire family.
Stefanie H.
I love this body wash! I had been using some highly fragranced washes that were causing my skin to breakout in a rash. I picked this one up at Walmart because it was cheap (2 bottles for under $5!) and because it said it was for sensitive skin. As far as I know, this soap does still have a fragrance, but it's very light and just smells like soap. I haven't had a reaction to it. The soap lathers super well, especially if you use it with a loofa. A little bit definitely goes a long way with this soap. It took two people almost two months to get through a whole bottle using it daily! It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without soap residue left on the skin!
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?