BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Spencer, OH
My skin is really sensitive and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's not too expensive either.
Ines R.
Ines R.
Madera, CA
This worked great on my skin especially because I have some sensitive skin. It was at a good price.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is a very nice low cost body wash. It feels good on the skin and does not irritate me at all.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Keeps my skin moisturise and not crack like some other nobody wash has after getting out of shower
Lala S.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
This is a decent product. I use this if I can't find the body wash I usually use. Can't complain.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Sacramento
I love this product! It does not make me break out. My skin doesn't dry out and it feels soft.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wasn't too thrilled with this as it seemed to leave a film on your skin after rinsing it off.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is just as good as dove and half the price. I would buy again! Love that this is offered
Keara T.
Keara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product worked very well! It didn't irritate my skin and it left my skin feeling smooth.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Just as good as dove unscented. And cheaper. Love this soft skin. No fragrance which is good.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?