BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Ines R.
Madera, CA
This worked great on my skin especially because I have some sensitive skin. It was at a good price.
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Keeps my skin moisturise and not crack like some other nobody wash has after getting out of shower
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
This is a very nice low cost body wash. It feels good on the skin and does not irritate me at all.
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
This is a decent product. I use this if I can't find the body wash I usually use. Can't complain.
Amber S.
Sacramento
I love this product! It does not make me break out. My skin doesn't dry out and it feels soft.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
This is just as good as dove and half the price. I would buy again! Love that this is offered
Keara T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product worked very well! It didn't irritate my skin and it left my skin feeling smooth.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Just as good as dove unscented. And cheaper. Love this soft skin. No fragrance which is good.
Valerie C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wasn't too thrilled with this as it seemed to leave a film on your skin after rinsing it off.
Miriah H.
Aurora, IL
I didn't really like this product. I felt like it left a residue even after multiple rinses.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?