BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Robin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The price was very nice .smell was nice.but didn't leave me feeling real clean. So I will probably not be buying it again.
Tricia K.
Punta Gorda , FL
Very good body wash. A little goes a long way. I just don’t care for the smell. It’s also a great soap to use for shaving.
Kelly R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product dried my skin out a bit. I was trying to save money and bought this one but it is not as good as other brands
MsPopRouge C.
Kaplan, LA
Great body wash, priced right and pleasant smell. My skin can be sensitive and I've never had a problem with this formula.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff is seriously great! I use it to shave with instead of shaving cream and it leaving my legs feeling like silk!
Katelyn K.
Youngstown
Love this body wash! It is creamy and has a clean feeling. It is a must have in my shower. Plus you can't beat the price.
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great body wash and great pricing for this size bottle. Love the scent and it's great for sensitive skin highly recommend
Tara D.
Middle Island, NY
I bought this for the value, but I honestly couldn't tolerate the clinical scent. I prefer a fruity scented body wash.
Erin T.
Mexico
My body gets a bad rash of I use certain types of stuff so I got this to try it and it made me not brake out in a rash
Heather f.
Townsend, DE
Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?