BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Kelly R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This product dried my skin out a bit. I was trying to save money and bought this one but it is not as good as other brands
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff is seriously great! I use it to shave with instead of shaving cream and it leaving my legs feeling like silk!
Katelyn K.
Youngstown
Love this body wash! It is creamy and has a clean feeling. It is a must have in my shower. Plus you can't beat the price.
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Great body wash and great pricing for this size bottle. Love the scent and it's great for sensitive skin highly recommend
Tara D.
Middle Island, NY
I bought this for the value, but I honestly couldn't tolerate the clinical scent. I prefer a fruity scented body wash.
Heather f.
Townsend, DE
Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price
Erin T.
Mexico
My body gets a bad rash of I use certain types of stuff so I got this to try it and it made me not brake out in a rash
Dala B.
Moberly, MO
I've used this numerous times. While it doesn't rinse as well as Dove, it does cleanse effective and isn't drying.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great, leaves your skin nourished and non irritated, it gets the job done for a very good price on a budget!
Carrie W.
Redding, CA
The Equate brand gives you a cheaper option with a quality product. The body wash left me with soft touchable skin.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?