BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with succ...4 Answers
Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "Great product on my sensitive skin, and it doesn't cost an arm & leg. It also Smells great. Good quality for the price" in 60 reviews
  • "I have severe dermatitis and dry skin. This body wash does a superior job o providing lasting moisture and it has a very pleasant clean scent. The price is very reasonable too." in 9 reviews
  • "This works just as good as dove or aveeno! and it's really moisturizing especially if you suffer from eczema." in 6 reviews
Shauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this at Walmart when I was pregnant because everything else broke my skin out. It makes my skin super soft and it last a long time I just don't really like the smell.
Jessica C.
Wilmington
I always use this body wash. It is very affordable and does the job. I don't find much of a difference between the sensitive skin and deep moisture ones because they are both great on sensitive skin. I would totally recommend this to anyone who likes a good body wash!
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
While I enjoy the name brand equivalent, Equate does the job just as well for a fraction of the cost. I have eczema and can’t use scents on my skin. I enjoy the sensitive body wash because I still feel clean but don’t have to worry about irritation or break outs.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product doesn’t break the bank and it works. I have eczema and sensitive skin, this does not break me out or irritate me at all. I bought the two pack because you know it’s a better deal. If feels really great when washing becomes it’s so smooth. I’ll definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Jadie R.
Hephzibah
I love this product!!!!!!!! I have been using it for about 3 years now and it works great for people with sensitive skin. I use it everyday with my Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. It doesn’t really have a scent so that’s also a plus.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
Equate brand, sensitive wash is perfect for me and my husband! The scent could be perfected a little more but, it makes my skin nourished and happy so that’s all that matters. Great price.
Stefanie H.
I love this body wash! I had been using some highly fragranced washes that were causing my skin to breakout in a rash. I picked this one up at Walmart because it was cheap (2 bottles for under $5!) and because it said it was for sensitive skin. As far as I know, this soap does still have a fragrance, but it's very light and just smells like soap. I haven't had a reaction to it. The soap lathers super well, especially if you use it with a loofa. A little bit definitely goes a long way with this soap. It took two people almost two months to get through a whole bottle using it daily! It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without soap residue left on the skin!
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash!! It's JUST as good (probably exactly the same) as the name brand, Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, which is what they compare it too. All of the scents smell exactly the same, same lather, texture, and feel on your skin, but much cheaper!
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
My daughter has the most sensitive skin ever. Poor girl is allergic to almost everything. She's can't even eat skittles. Lol her skin always plays games with her. She breaks out in hives constantly and her skin is always itchy. This body wash has been a lifesaver. Super easy on her skin..... nothing to make her break out. I definitely recommend it to anyone that has highly sensitive skin.
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock, NC
I have pretty fair and sensitive skin and this body wash has barely no fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin! It is super affordable and the creamy consistence isn't too thick, thin or greasy. Equate also makes another scent that I really enjoy, coconut milk & jasmine. This one also does not seem to irritate my skin and more of lasting fragrance, if you want that in your body wash.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?