BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My kids all three have issues with sensitive skin, and this body wash is a great product to ensure they're getting a good clean without affecting their skin. We purchase it often and use t for the entire family.
Jadie R.
Hephzibah
I love this product!!!!!!!! I have been using it for about 3 years now and it works great for people with sensitive skin. I use it everyday with my Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer. It doesn’t really have a scent so that’s also a plus.
Stefanie H.
I love this body wash! I had been using some highly fragranced washes that were causing my skin to breakout in a rash. I picked this one up at Walmart because it was cheap (2 bottles for under $5!) and because it said it was for sensitive skin. As far as I know, this soap does still have a fragrance, but it's very light and just smells like soap. I haven't had a reaction to it. The soap lathers super well, especially if you use it with a loofa. A little bit definitely goes a long way with this soap. It took two people almost two months to get through a whole bottle using it daily! It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without soap residue left on the skin!
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash!! It's JUST as good (probably exactly the same) as the name brand, 2 Pack - Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Body Wash 12oz Each, which is what they compare it too. All of the scents smell exactly the same, same lather, texture, and feel on your skin, but much cheaper!
Amelia P.
Greensboro, NC
I have pretty fair and sensitive skin and this body wash has barely no fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin! It is super affordable and the creamy consistence isn't too thick, thin or greasy. Equate also makes another scent that I really enjoy, coconut milk & jasmine. This one also does not seem to irritate my skin and more of lasting fragrance, if you want that in your body wash.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like Equate Sensitive Body Wash. I used to overpay for name brand body lotion that was half the amount. I thought because I have really sensitive skin it was the only way. I decided to try this product in order to save money. I now get twice as much body lotion for half the price. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Tatum S.
La Mirada, CA
My daughter has the most sensitive skin ever. Poor girl is allergic to almost everything. She's can't even eat skittles. Lol her skin always plays games with her. She breaks out in hives constantly and her skin is always itchy. This body wash has been a lifesaver. Super easy on her skin..... nothing to make her break out. I definitely recommend it to anyone that has highly sensitive skin.
Autumn C.
Raleigh, NC
Will never buy again. I got it as an affordable alternative to my Dove but despite saying "fragrance-free" as soon as I opened it I knew they were lying, the smell is very strong and my eczema prone skin needs a truly fragrance-free soap
Tina M.
Defiance, OH
Having sensitive skin means watching all the chemicals added to soaps and body washes. Equate body wash takes the guess work right out of the equation. The first time I opened the bottle I smelled nothing nuch more than a scent of fresh clean nothing. That was the best smell I could find. The thickness of the soap and the suds ing action are great. It's better than expected for a generic bodywash. I felt very clean from the very first use and have since then. I can't begin to say how much money I have wasted on body wash that I have purchased and used one time only to end up with a bad rash but after purchasing g the Equate Sensitive I have had no problems with rashiness or raw skin anywhere on my body. The size of the bottle and the amount that you get is a great deal for your money as well. I personally love the pump as its much easier for me to use and one pump gives enough bodywash on my scrubbiness for my whole body.
Becca C.
stow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this product is really really good for my sensitive areas. everything else burns. this is very cheap and nice even though it's not the best brand ever. i like this product it smells good i would recommend
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?