BY EQUATE

Equate Sensitive Skin Body Wash: Nourishing moisture Helps keep your sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth Hypoallergenic Dermatologist tested see more...

• Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success? 4 Answers
Tina M.
Tina M.
Defiance, OH
Having sensitive skin means watching all the chemicals added to soaps and body washes. Equate body wash takes the guess work right out of the equation. The first time I opened the bottle I smelled nothing nuch more than a scent of fresh clean nothing. That was the best smell I could find. The thickness of the soap and the suds ing action are great. It's better than expected for a generic bodywash. I felt very clean from the very first use and have since then. I can't begin to say how much money I have wasted on body wash that I have purchased and used one time only to end up with a bad rash but after purchasing g the Equate Sensitive I have had no problems with rashiness or raw skin anywhere on my body. The size of the bottle and the amount that you get is a great deal for your money as well. I personally love the pump as its much easier for me to use and one pump gives enough bodywash on my scrubbiness for my whole body.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Clemson, SC
I do like that this doesn't have a scent because I can't use body washes with fragrance, but it didn't help my skin issues. I used it after I couldn't find my Lever 2000 liquid soap anymore, but after using this and seeing no improvement with my skin issues, I switched to the Lever 2000 bar soap and I 100% recommend that over this.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
I have really sensitive skin most the time. So when we can't afford a higher end brand some weeks we will pick up this brand for me if my skin has really been bothering me. It's not bad for the price and how much you get but sometimes I feel really slick still after using it. I recommend trying it though to see how you like it
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
This is a great body wash. Very gentle with a soft powder scent. My husband has very sensitive skin and can only use dove sensitive. Well one day our store was out of the dove version so we tried this and it works just as well. On another note if you're a makeup enthusiast this cleans my brushes and beauty blenders amazingly.
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I currently have this product & have been using it. It's an okay alternative for the Dove Sensitive Body Wash but to me, not exactly the same. I do like the consistency & it does a good job. They difference for me compares to Dove is that I can't use this product on certain areas of my body verses Dove, I can use all over.
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I like using this soap because it reminds me of Dove sensitive skin for a fraction of the price. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and has a nice clean smell to it. I think it's a good value for the money because it lasts a while. The consistency of the body wash is thick so it doesn't take a heap load to wash yourself.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this body wash. My girls and I sometimes have sensitive skin so we use this. I got 2 big bottles for the price of one brand name and it is just as good. Actually I like this better. One of the brand names ones made my skin feel weird and left a like thick coating on my skin after. This didn't.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I really like this body wash. Its much more affordable that its direct competitor which is ideal. It makes a great lather and smells fresh and clean. I have very sensitive skin and it breaks out often, but I have not had any reactions/problems with this body wash. I highly recommend it.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Valdosta, GA
This body wash is very soothing and comforting for sensitive skin. It washes well and does not leave a slimy finish to it. It is also moisturizing to the skin. Also very gentle on the skin. I would totally recommend this to someone in need of good body wash for sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I love this body was because it's soothing and doesn't break the bank. I have really sensitive skin and this is perfect. My husband can also use it. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin who doesn't want to spend an arm and a leg on body wash!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Nashua, NH
Has anyone with itchy dry skin/eczema used this with success?