Equate - Saline Nasal Spray, 1.5 oz (Compare to Ocean Ingredients) uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY EQUATE #55 in Allergy & Sinus

EQ Saline Nasal Spray, 3 oz: Instantly soothes dry nasal passages Non-medicated relief for dry, irritated noses Can deliver mixture in either stream or drops see more...

Christine C.
I don't use this often but I do make sure I have some in the house. It's really helpful for my kids when they have stuffy noses but have a hard time blowing it out. You just squirt some up their nose and it helps loosen the secretions and makes it easier to get out. It's also good for nasal dryness that comes from dry heat.
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
My Doctor recommended that I use this Nasal Spray when my allergies were getting so bad and my post Nasal Drip was causing serious issues in my throat. I have a prescribed Nose Spray but using that every day can dry out your nasal passages. Just a few squirts of this spray really helps. The allergies are still there, yes, but because of this spray they are effecting less of my body. And the Equate Brand is way cheaper than the Name Brand Sprays like Ocean
Ashley M.
I use this nasal saline almost every day to keep my nose from getting to dry and help prevent nose bleeds. It is inexpensive and lasts awhile even when using everyday. Use more in the winter because of dry indoor heating. This saline also helps clear minor nasal congestion associated with common colds. I recommend this product.
Jennifer S.
I know this is an odd product to review but in the winter my sinuses dry out causing me headaches. I use this everyday and it keeps the sinus headaches away. It is easy to use with a very light mist.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My daughter loves this saline spray. She has allergies and we decided to try a saline spray but didn't want to spend much on it in case it didn't work. This works great, no complaints at all. And very affordable.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have really bad nasal congestion and allergies when the seasons change so I always want to carry this because it really does work and relieve my nasal congestion. I pretty much carry the smallest size with me everywhere and I loved that for something so cheap, it works great.
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is really great for bloody noses. I have w problem with these and if you use vasiline and this stuff at night it will usually stop you from having bloody noses.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really great nasal spray. It really works as well as more expensive brands and I love how reliable it is. This is a must have in my house during allergy and cold and flu season.
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
This stuff is exactly what it says it is, saline nose spray. This stuff works so well, just the same as the more expensive name brand products. It's the cheapest and very good quality.
Shannon D.
middletown, NY
I love equate saline nasal spray. my kids and I all have bad allergies and sinuses. each of us have our own bottle when we need help clearing our nasal passages.