BY EQUATE

Equate Regular Strength Original Flavor Antacid/Anti-Gas Liquid: 200mg aluminum hydroxide 200mg magnesium hydroxide 20mg simethicone 0.2% alcohol Compare to regular strength Mylanta active ingredients see more...

Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Camden, AR
This stuff is FANTASTIC and a great bargain when you buy the Equate brand.  I love that it has a numbing effect to calm the raging sting of heartburn.  I tend to have an increase in skipped heart beats and pulse rate when I have heartburn or indigestion, especially late at night, but once I drink a dose of this antacid, it calms right down and I can rest.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
For its swift action, I give it 5 stars! It's just as good as leading brands and not as expensive! I purchase this from Walmart and I'll always purchase. Even when I take my nightly acid reflux meds, often times I'll still wake up with HORRIBLE reflux and this helps to "kill some of the burn".
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Equate Regular Strength Original Flavor Antacid helps temporarily relieve heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and sour stomach. It doesn't give me much relief and I don't like the taste. Equate Regular Strength Original Flavor Antacid can be purchased from many stores.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
We do our best to save whenever we can, and medication is no different. Why pay more for the same product? If you are prone to digestive issues and no stranger to the cost of medications in the category, you will appreciate switching to equate for the fraction of the cost!
Angela K.
Angela K.
I love this stuff. I never thought I'd prefer liquid over tablets but with severe heartburn and acid reflux this product does the job and it feels very coating going down and soothing. This product is affordable and can be found at Walmart.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Gross. Taste awful , texture is what you'd expect. I just don't get indigestion enough for me to think these help when I do. Drink a Perrier and get the same relief of bloating or gas. Less chemicals and better for you.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I get indigestion all of the time. I'm not a huge fan of this, but it does help get rid of my symptoms. The taste is horrible and I don't like the chalky consistency .
Rubi C.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
My mom gave me this when I was younger for an acid stomach. It works really well. It's not expensive and u can find it almost in any store .
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This is such a great product. My family and I suffer from a lot of gas problems and they solved our problems so much. It also doesn't taste like bittrr medicine. It is minty which I love.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Good to have in your cabinet for days when ypur stomach is not working correctly! It can really help by reducing pain!