BY EQUATE #4 in Nail Polish Remover

• What is the best nail polish remover?2 Answers
  • I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?3 Answers
  • Does any one know if it comes in acetone?7 Answers
Clarice L.
This nail polish remover works quickly and without a mess. When I accidentally got nail polish on my fingers I just dabbed a little on my fingers and it came out quickly. Conpared to other products there is not a heavy smell that lingers. The only negative experience I had with this nail polish remover is that it leaves my nails looking dry.
Savannah C.
Diana
I don't paint my fingernails but I wanted something that would remove sticky substances from glass. I have purchased items specifically made just to do that but they never do the deed. I remembered that thiner that came with white out and wondered where I could get something similar. I remembered nail polish remover so I thought I would give this produce a try. Well, this it works very well. Thanks.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This remover is just as good as any, so nothing too special here. It gets the job done and is reasonably priced. I tend to avoid removers, because so far all the ones I’ve used do dry out my nails. If you want to avoid drying out your nails anymore than you should I recommend using a nail oil, such as Jojoba oil, after using a remover or simple use a peel of base coat instead.
Ashli J.
The equate regular nail polish remover works great! I highly recommend the equate nail polish remover a to anyone who is looking for an affordable at home manicure and pedicure! It works as great as high end brands. It quickly takes off nail polish and even works on removing glitter polishes!! It is very affordable and can be found in drug stores for as little as $1.
Aracely S.
Richmond , TX
I feel like all nail polish removers are the same, that’s why I have this one which is a really cheap nail polish remover. It’s just as good as any other brand like sally Hansen. It does work and I always have no trouble taking off my nail polish
maddie w.
this product works, but not very well. it takes a lot of scrubbing and rubbing with either a cotton ball, paper towel (or whatever you use to remove nail polish) to get the polish off of the middle, and when you do it just moves to the corners and crevices of your fingernail that’s hard to reach. however, if you use a q tip it’s much easier.
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product because it’s one of the cheapest ones on the market. I buy the purple on but couldn’t find it on here. It’s the nail strengthening one. As long as it’s acetone, helps my natural nail and removes the polish, I’m good with it and I don’t really need much more than that. I typically buy this product at Walmart or Target.
✨Mixed G.
Lawrenceville
You can get this nail polish at Walmart Kroger or any type a store that sells stuff other than groceries and I highly suggest that you can use this it’s very cheap rather than getting an expensive brand so I suggest that you buy this and recommend it to a friend or anyone close to you you can also buy it as a gift but that’s up to you
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I used this to soak off my acrylics and it got the job done! Super cheap. The worst part about it is the smell but hey, what can you do? All nail polish remover smells. I have repurchased several times. Always have this in my house.
Micky L.
Irvine, CA
You do not need to purchase a super pricey polish remover to get the job done and I think a lot of people have realized this by now. If you're trying to remove a regular polish, this Equate one works just as well as any other pricier variety. They also have a few options for you to choose from as well.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
Is it ok for sensitive skin ?
Ebony W.
Does this contain any acetone??
Shara C.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know if it comes in acetone?
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Is this more or less affordable than the non-acetone version?
Claudia A.
estado de México
I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?