BY EQUATE #52 in Nail Polish Remover

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is the best nail polish remover?2 Answers
  • I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?3 Answers
  • Does any one know if it comes in acetone?7 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was no option for the Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover Spill-Proof Pump, which I what I have been using for a few months. I have used the regular Remover in the bottle and it works just as well. Great price and it takes polish off easily.
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This is my favorite because the brand is affordable. I always use acetone nail polish remover because it is the quickest, and sometimes I use gel nail polish. This takes it off the easiest. I don't think it's good for your nails but oh well.
Tiffany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having polished nails but it always seems to chip so fast which means I'm using polish remover to remove the polish for a clean slate. Equate polish remover definitely gets the job done. I just wish it didn't dry out my nails and fingers so bad. On the plus side, it's super cheap and I can grab it when I'm doing one of my many Wal-Mart runs.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this product to be the generic brand, it works just as great as any other nail polish remover out on the market. I buy this at Walmart. I have bought several times and will buy again in the future. The pros are that it is effective. Cons, the smell as all removers have that strong smell to them.
Carrie G.
Racine, WI
The product does remove the nail polish. However it takes quite awhile and a lot of scrubbing to get it all off. Even after removing all the polish there’s still a tint on my nail. For the price you can’t beat it. I would still purchase and use once in awhile, but it’s no longer my “go to” product.
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets the job done. I put some of the liquid onto a cotton pad or onto a piece of toilet paper or paper towel, and then wipe it on the nail polish on my nails. It effectively removes the nail polish. It has a strong smell, but that is to be expected with any nail polish remover.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works just as a nail polish remover should. It comes at a very good price since you are not paying for the brand name. Equate is my go to whenever possible. It is easy to use, you just might want to do it in a well ventilated area. I highly recommend this product.
Krystle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cost effective, simple and gets the job done.  Always gets the nail polish off on the first swipe! Non abrasive and also has a more pleasant smell than similar brands that I have tried.  I would recommend this product as a great beauty tool in your nail regimen.
Erica T.
Waynesboro
This product is something I use to get rid of my nail polish all the time basically it is the only thing I use to take my nail polish off it works very super well taking off my nail polish. It takes off all my nail polish perfectly and my nails are perfectly clear
Amy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great and gentle nail polish remover! I have used other brands that I  would have to soak my nails in before they would begin to remove the polish but I’ve not had an issue with the equate brand. I usually by the canister with the built in sponge to dip my nails in.
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
Is it ok for sensitive skin ?
Ebony W.
Does this contain any acetone??
Shara C.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know if it comes in acetone?
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Is this more or less affordable than the non-acetone version?
Claudia A.
estado de México
I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?