BY EQUATE #3 in Nail Polish Remover

• What is the best nail polish remover?2 Answers
  • I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?3 Answers
  • Does any one know if it comes in acetone?7 Answers
Clarice L.
This nail polish remover works quickly and without a mess. When I accidentally got nail polish on my fingers I just dabbed a little on my fingers and it came out quickly. Conpared to other products there is not a heavy smell that lingers. The only negative experience I had with this nail polish remover is that it leaves my nails looking dry.
Bryn N.
I don't wear nail polish very often, but this always seems to do a good enough job of getting it off when I need it to, and it's cheap, which I really appreciate.  Honestly, I can't tell a difference between this and any other nail polish (not that I've used any high end ones), but it seems just as good.
Aracely S.
Richmond , TX
I feel like all nail polish removers are the same, that’s why I have this one which is a really cheap nail polish remover. It’s just as good as any other brand like sally Hansen. It does work and I always have no trouble taking off my nail polish
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product because it’s one of the cheapest ones on the market. I buy the purple on but couldn’t find it on here. It’s the nail strengthening one. As long as it’s acetone, helps my natural nail and removes the polish, I’m good with it and I don’t really need much more than that. I typically buy this product at Walmart or Target.
✨Mixed G.
Lawrenceville
You can get this nail polish at Walmart Kroger or any type a store that sells stuff other than groceries and I highly suggest that you can use this it’s very cheap rather than getting an expensive brand so I suggest that you buy this and recommend it to a friend or anyone close to you you can also buy it as a gift but that’s up to you
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
I’m not picky with nail polish remover. I pick up the cheap stuff that will do the job and this does that! Sometimes it takes more than one cotton ball (front and back) to get through one hand but that isn’t bad. Glitter nail polish can be hard to remove. I just press the soaked cotton ball to my finger for some seconds and it helps.
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I used this to soak off my acrylics and it got the job done! Super cheap. The worst part about it is the smell but hey, what can you do? All nail polish remover smells. I have repurchased several times. Always have this in my house.
Kristin V.
Antioch
This does a good job of removing even hard to handle nail polish. I find it works best on a cotton round, I have no clue what voodoo is responsible but it works a bazillion times better that way. This has been my go-to for years and I don't see that changing anytime soon as the price is awesomely low.
Megan N.
Gets the job done. It’s an okay polish remover, but it’s not very strong so I end up using a lot of it and cotton balls to remove all the polish, but it eventually gets everything off. It’s not incredibly expensive so there’s that. But I think I’ll stick to pure acetone to get stubborn polish off.
Daria K.
Took forever to get rid of the nail polish, but I didn't expect anything less bc of the price. Doing a light coat of a color works fine with this remover, but getting polish off of acrylic nails or if you painted them a dark color is nearly impossible without a lot of the remover and a lot of time
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
Is it ok for sensitive skin ?
Ebony W.
Does this contain any acetone??
Shara C.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know if it comes in acetone?
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Is this more or less affordable than the non-acetone version?
Claudia A.
estado de México
I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?