equate® Regular Nail Polish Remover

Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover is protein enriched to help strengthen your nails and prevent breakage. It is formulated to be used on natural nails. This 10-fl-oz Equate nail polish remover can be used to remove polish or to remove glue or sticky substances from certain surfaces.

Ingredients: Acetone;Water;Propylene carbonate;Dimethyl glutarate;Dimethyl succinate;Dimethyl adipate;Glycerin;Gelatin;Fragrance;Denatonium Benzoate;D&C yellow No. 11;SD Alcohol 40-B;Methylparaben;Propylparaben

Que quita esmalte es mejor el que no tiene acetona o el que tiene acetona?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Does this dry anyone else’s nails really bad. Its worse than any other remover I’ve ever used?
Start your review of equate® Regular Nail Polish Remover!
How would you rate this product?
New York
The color could be built up with ease with a second or third layer without looking heavy or the new layer pushing around the previous layer. For true, sheer coverage, you'd want to pat a fingertip once or tap a brush in once or twice and then apply. The texture was emollient, almost like a thin, gel-cream, that spread easily across my skin whether it was bare or had foundation on top. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly [product:equate®-regular-nail-polish-remover]
Fort Gordon, GA
This polish remover is very effective and super inexpensive. I especially like using it with my little nail covers to soak off glitter polish. We all know how hard it is to get that off but as long as you let the cotton ball sit on the nail for a bit it comes off easily. I always make sure to wash my hands very well and apply lotion after using this because of how harsh it can be to your skin. That's not a downside though because almost all nail polish remover with acetone does that.
Honestly when I first tried this nail polish remover a few years back I thought it wasn’t going to work and I tried it and it works well and takes off the polish smoothly and you don’t have to really tug at the nail a lot! It’s really cheap and you can find it at a lot of different stores which I think is convenient. The only thing I dislike about this product is you have to use a lot of it but it’s not that expensive so I always repurchase it when I run out
I have been using equate nail polish remover for so many years now. I alternate between this bargain brand and the one that Target makes and they both are just as equally effective at removing nail polish from my finger and toe nails. They all have that chemical smell but its not horrible and it does dry out your skin a bit but that is to be expected. After you wash your hands or take a shower, it goes away right away.
Dunkirk, IN
I bought this product because I actively take care of my nails and I was getting sick and tired of scrubbing away at the glitter polish with a cotton round. I just put a few of my fingers in the container and let them sit there for like 30 seconds and the glitter starts to come off. I would rate five stars but whenever I use a darker nail polish I get the color tinted all over my finger till I go over them with another cotton swab. All in all good buy :)
Spring hill, FL
One would think all nail polish removers work them same. One would be wrong. I have this bottle in my bathroom at this very moment, and I have half unpolished nails right now, because it only took off half the polish leaving pinkish smears from the once red polish. Which is weird, because it's not like I painted my nails in layers. I should have spent more money and bought a name brand.
Ash, NC
Works as good as other removers does. I’ve never really put a lot of thought into removers that are brand name or etc. the ingredients is what makes them work. This works as good as ones I paid double the price for. So I don’t try to spend no more money than I should cause I’ve never had a problem with the store brand. As long as it is the regular polish remover.
It removes polish but it takes a while, I have to keep scrubbing my nails with this solution in order for it to finally come off, I hate the smell of nail polish remover and I hate how it is applied, should come up with a more pleasant scent that doesn't smell like a lot of harmful chemicals and an applicator that it is easy to use.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is just as great as brand named product. It worked easily to remove all my polish. I just used several cotton balls or pads soaked in remover to wipe off polish and when it was loaded with color , I started over with a new one. I loved saving money with the equate brand polish remover. This is my go to brand.
Pittsburgh, PA
I realize that there are chemicals in nail polish remover, but this is crazy. If you have the tiniest paper cut this will sting like bleach! Not to mention the intensity of the smell. If it did a better job, I would be able to tolerate it. But, it feels like you need a lot just to get a little bit of polish off
Ask a question to the Influenster community...