BY EQUATE #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover is protein enriched to help strengthen your nails and prevent breakage. It is formulated to be used on natural nails. This 10-fl-oz Equate nail polish remover can be used to remove polish or to remove glue or sticky substances from certain surfaces.

Ingredients: Acetone;Water;Propylene carbonate;Dimethyl glutarate;Dimethyl succinate;Dimethyl adipate;Glycerin;Gelatin;Fragrance;Denatonium Benzoate;D&C yellow No. 11;SD Alcohol 40-B;Methylparaben;Propylparaben

• What is the best nail polish remover?2 Answers
  • I wonder if this long-term nail polish remover damages?3 Answers
  • Does any one know if it comes in acetone?7 Answers
Clarice L.
Irving
This nail polish remover works quickly and without a mess. When I accidentally got nail polish on my fingers I just dabbed a little on my fingers and it came out quickly. Conpared to other products there is not a heavy smell that lingers. The only negative experience I had with this nail polish remover is that it leaves my nails looking dry.
Savannah C.
Diana
I don't paint my fingernails but I wanted something that would remove sticky substances from glass. I have purchased items specifically made just to do that but they never do the deed. I remembered that thiner that came with white out and wondered where I could get something similar. I remembered nail polish remover so I thought I would give this produce a try. Well, this it works very well. Thanks.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This remover is just as good as any, so nothing too special here. It gets the job done and is reasonably priced. I tend to avoid removers, because so far all the ones I’ve used do dry out my nails. If you want to avoid drying out your nails anymore than you should I recommend using a nail oil, such as Jojoba oil, after using a remover or simple use a peel of base coat instead.
Christina G.
It’s an affordable remover. Do I think it’s the best on the market, eh. However it is easily found a drug stores and if you’re not looking for something without acetone in it this is good. You have to be careful with acetone, because if you drop it or spill it, it will discolor or damage your items. Even if I have been clumsy with this it has never ruin anything.
Ashli J.
The equate regular nail polish remover works great! I highly recommend the equate nail polish remover a to anyone who is looking for an affordable at home manicure and pedicure! It works as great as high end brands. It quickly takes off nail polish and even works on removing glitter polishes!! It is very affordable and can be found in drug stores for as little as $1.
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
Equate regular nail polish remover does an excellent job at removing even some of the most stubborn nail polishes, even things like glitter! I get Equate at Walmart, and it’s very well priced! I find it works a lot better than most removers, both acetone and non-acetone. Definitely worth purchasing - this has been my favorite nail polish remover!
Carly B.
I give the Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover 5 stars because it does the job great. Sometimes I repaint my nails/toes all the time and never remove the nail polish from before. Even with the layers of different nail polish colors this remover always manages to get it all off. I get this at my local drug for super cheap so it’s totally worth it.
maddie w.
this product works, but not very well. it takes a lot of scrubbing and rubbing with either a cotton ball, paper towel (or whatever you use to remove nail polish) to get the polish off of the middle, and when you do it just moves to the corners and crevices of your fingernail that’s hard to reach. however, if you use a q tip it’s much easier.
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I love this product because it’s one of the cheapest ones on the market. I buy the purple on but couldn’t find it on here. It’s the nail strengthening one. As long as it’s acetone, helps my natural nail and removes the polish, I’m good with it and I don’t really need much more than that. I typically buy this product at Walmart or Target.
✨Mixed G.
Lawrenceville
You can get this nail polish at Walmart Kroger or any type a store that sells stuff other than groceries and I highly suggest that you can use this it’s very cheap rather than getting an expensive brand so I suggest that you buy this and recommend it to a friend or anyone close to you you can also buy it as a gift but that’s up to you
Lesly R.
N Branford, CT
Is it ok for sensitive skin ?
Ebony W.
Does this contain any acetone??
Shara C.
Memphis, TN
Does any one know if it comes in acetone?
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Is this more or less affordable than the non-acetone version?
Venus L.
Does it have a strong smell?