Equate Regular Maxi Pads With Flexi-Wings, 48ct uploaded by ebony r.

BY EQUATE

Tammy S.
Redlands, CA
Not really a fan. I don't like pads in the first place, but was recommended to use after a surgery in case of spotting. I got these because they are cheaper and don't want to invest in product I wasn't going to even use much of. They are just way too stiff and large for me. I'm small person wearing size small underwear. It can't lay flat and the pad seemed extra stiff, so it ended up bunching up. Felt really uncomfortable. It didn't leak, persay, but due to it bunching it didn't stick well and shifted. End up getting blood on my underwear anyway because it wasn't in the right spot.
ebony r.
Sacramento, CA
I honestly got these ones cause there on the cheaper side but I don't really like how there so short I get leaks and they told while I'm sleeping kinda and I got a lil rash ☹
Lisa N.
These are actually my favorite maxi pads to use when the time of the month comes around. For the price, they are surely a great deal. Super budget friendly!
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Produto excelente, show de proteção e conforto. Super confiavel, preço acessível. Produto aprovado.