Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz uploaded by Edz S.Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz uploaded by Edz S.

BY EQUATE

Get Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash to keep yourself the cleanest you can be. This soap contains a prebiotic to help support a healthy pH balance and keep sensitive areas clean and fresh. This Equate feminine wash is gynecologist tested and... see more...

Edz S.
The best feminine wash ever, odor block protection. It's hypoallergenic and great to used. It's safe and gentle enough to use even everyday. The best choice I ever made after I search feminine wash in walmart and I found this, it works great on me. And I'm satisfied with it. I highly recommend this feminine wash specially to those who have sensitive skin.
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
This is the best stuff. I have sensitive skin and I had read an article that you shouldn't use regular or heavily scented soap for your genitals. I started using this and I have no odor, I feel clean, and have noticed I am not getting nearly the number of yeast infections, even when taking antibiotics. I use this for my private area and then regular body wash everywhere else and it is great. I ran out once and had to use regular body wash and could definitely tell!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I tried this and it worked really well! It is very comparable to the name brand, and is a great value. I used this product every day before it all used it and I bought it at Walmart. I probably wouldn't buy this again though because I do still prefer the name brand, it smells better in my opinion.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Great for your Hoo-ha. It does what it says. You can't go wrong with the price either. You don't need a lot and it gets really lathery. It makes you feel really clean and it doesn't feel harsh in any way. Everything  just seems to be a bit better down there with this product.
melodee r.
This is my absolute favorite feminine wash. Great odor protection and great for sensitive skin. Best price guarenteed and buy it on my trip to Walmart. One bottle will last you if you shower 2 times a day for atleast 3 months. I would recommend this by far!
Kaitlyn B.
Festus, MO
I love this because I have to use this due to being so sensitive. This makes me feel clean and I don't have issues. It comes in a nice sized bottle as well so you are definitely getting your moneys worth!
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this product everyday when I'm in the shower it's super gentle on my lady partssss I get my feminine products from Walmart super cheap I love this stuff never had any problems with it definitely will be repurchasing
Shari S.
Concrete, WA
I love this feminine wash, down side is that it's really watery so I feel you was Reva lot of product because it just pours out. You can't control it.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Works great and it's very affordable. Great for sensitive skin doesn't irritate. Helps you feel fresh and clean after use.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is comparable to Summers Eve at a cheaper price. It smells good and doesn't dry my skin out or irritate my skin