Add a Photo

By EQUATE
Get Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash to keep yourself the cleanest you can be. This soap contains a prebiotic to help support a healthy pH balance and keep sensitive areas clean and fresh. This Equate feminine wash is gynecologist tested and...
Photos (2)
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Collinsville, MS
This is the best thing ever when you're very prone to getting yeast infections. As long as I bathe my privates with this regularly, it's ultra rare for me to have problems.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Feb. 11, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
I tried this and it worked really well! It is very comparable to the name brand, and is a great value. I used this product every day before it all used it and I bought it at Walmart. I probably wouldn't buy this again though because I do still prefer the name brand, it smells better in my opinion.
Karol M.
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
Feb. 11, 2017, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
This is the best stuff. I have sensitive skin and I had read an article that you shouldn't use regular or heavily scented soap for your genitals. I started using this and I have no odor, I feel clean, and have noticed I am not getting nearly the number of yeast infections, even when taking antibiotics. I use this for my private area and then regular body wash everywhere else and it is great. I ran out once and had to use regular body wash and could definitely tell!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
May 8, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
Great for your Hoo-ha. It does what it says. You can't go wrong with the price either. You don't need a lot and it gets really lathery. It makes you feel really clean and it doesn't feel harsh in any way. Everything  just seems to be a bit better down there with this product.
melodee r.
melodee r.
Feb. 11, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
This is my absolute favorite feminine wash. Great odor protection and great for sensitive skin. Best price guarenteed and buy it on my trip to Walmart. One bottle will last you if you shower 2 times a day for atleast 3 months. I would recommend this by far!
Shari S.
Shari S.
Concrete, WA
Feb. 12, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
I love this feminine wash, down side is that it's really watery so I feel you was Reva lot of product because it just pours out. You can't control it.
Valentina Q.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
Feb. 12, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
¿Cómo pueden haber mujeres en el mundo que no usen este producto? Es sencillamente excelente, lo recomiendo 100%
JAS T.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
March 15, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
This is comparable to Summers Eve at a cheaper price. It smells good and doesn't dry my skin out or irritate my skin
Briana J.
Briana J.
Feb. 13, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
This is exactly the same as summers eve but so much cheaper. You can find it at Walmart.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Great Bend, KS
Feb. 11, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Equate pH Balance Feminine Wash, 12 fl oz
I like this product I think it does the job and the price is unbeatable! I highly recommend it