Equate Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Naproxen Sodium 100 Ct

by Equate

Equate Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Naproxen Sodium 100 Ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Naproxen Sodium 100 Ct!
Scottsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works very well. It is generally much cheaper than what name brand aleve is. The packaging is simple. I do not recommend anyone taking any kind of Oct pain medicine long term though however due to it being damaging to your liver. I do keep some of this in my house at all times though.
Sulphur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I was buying aleve but then i found out this was the same thing only cheaper. So i switched. Its affordable. Around 6 dollars. Depends on what size bottle you get. I usually get the 100 count and that will last me around 2 weeks. Im very satisfied with this. Will keep on buying. It works tremendous with my back pain.
Salem
Ok, this stuff is amazing for migraines. We get this at Walmart. I used to get some really nasty headaches and nothing really worked on them. Then I tried this, finally, very happy I did. After about an hour the migraine starts getting much better.
Gap, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This store brand is just as effective as name brands (Aleve). With the same ingredients, you will see the same results. Equate is the Walmart store brand. Save some money and get the same exact results with this product!
Sandy, UT
Great price, relieves pain for 12 hours with just one or two tablets. Equate is always considerably less expensive than buying the Aleve brand. I take it several times a week for back pain.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When it's that time of the month I get really horrible cramps and naproxen sodium, also known as Aleve, is the only pain reliever that has ever helped as quickly, efficiently, and as long as it does. The Equate Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Naproxen Sodium 100 Ct is my personal preference because you're getting the same great quality of the name brand Aleve, but, at a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend this product for those who have noticed they have no success with items that have ibuprofen or aspirin.
Saltville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Equate brand Naproxen Sodium worked , but not as well as the name brand Naproxen. I don’t normally use naproxen, only when the alternative OTC medicines aren’t doing the job. Very affordable! Overall I was satisfied with this product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great pain reliever option. It was recommended to me by people who have very demanding careers and by the end of the day their bodies are spent and in pain. I find this medicine to be effective, it definitely gets the job done. Overall very satisfied with this product. It works and is a great price.
Hastings , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is as good as genuine Aleve. It works great for minor aches and pains. It is a great price for the amount also. The only downfall is that you can only take a few a day so it works best for minor aches and pains rather than more serious injuries. I would recommend this product!
New Richmond, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate pain reliever is just as good as the expensive motrin or IB. Its inexpensive works fast the caplets are small and it is a good value. Don't waste your money on expensive brand names when this works just as well. I would buy again and use this when I have pain