Equate - Pain Reliever PM Nighttime Sleep Aid, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen 80 Gelcaps uploaded by Maranda C.Equate - Pain Reliever PM Nighttime Sleep Aid, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen 80 Gelcaps uploaded by Tiffany M.Equate - Pain Reliever PM Nighttime Sleep Aid, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen 80 Gelcaps uploaded by Nicole c.

BY EQUATE

Sleep better at night with less pain with the Equate Nighttime Sleep Aid PM Extra Strength Gelcaps Sleep Aid. Equate Pain Reliever provides temporary relief of aches and pains that can cause sleeplessness. This 80-ct Equate acetaminophen is rapid... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
I was looking for a medicine that would help me fall asleep on the occasions that I couldn't. Sleeping pills made me really drowsy the day after. I picked these up and I am so happy I did. I fell asleep within half an hour and stayed asleep all night, I am really happy that these did not give me the drowsy hung over feeling the whole next day.
Gilberton, PA
I initially started using these because ibam allergic to cats and I was staying at a friends house and she only had these. She didn't have benadryl. It has the same active ingredient as benadryl. But more of a zombie side effect!
Tabby I.
Tabby I.
These are amazing! Sometimes after work I am in a lot of pain and have trouble falling asleep. These help with the pain and also help me to sleep throughout the entire night. I never wake up feeling groggy either.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Helps me sleep so good ,some nights all I do I'd toss and turn bit after taking one of these I sleep through the whole night without waking up which is amazing!!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Much less expensive than Tylenol PM but works just as well. Really good at helping with pain while also helping one get to sleep. Tablets are easy to swallow.
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
Bought these tonight In hopes they would help me sleep. They say rapid release but I took it 2 hours ago and I'm still wide awake.
Candace W.
Candace W.
This really helps relieve my pain overnight. I take two before bed and when I wake up in the morning I feel great!
Gilberton, PA
Anyone else use this in place of benadryl? They have the same active ingredient