Equate - Pain Reliever Extra Strength, Fever Reducer, Acetaminophen 24 Caplets (Compare to Tylenol)

BY EQUATE

For temporary relief of the pain of headache, sinusitis, colds, muscular aches, menstrual discomfort, toothache and minor arthritis pain. Extra Strength Headache Relief is a combination pain reliever that contains acetaminophen see more...

Tiphanie U.
Abilene, TX
Just like name brand. I don't ever buy Tylenol anymore. I can the off brand and it works just the same.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works like a charm. It relieves pain and really helps me when I'm not feeling my best
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Cheap and does the trick. Keep them in our cars and medicine cabinet, just in case.