Equate - Pain Reliever Extra Strength, Fever Reducer, Acetaminophen 24 Caplets (Compare to Tylenol)

BY EQUATE

For temporary relief of the pain of headache, sinusitis, colds, muscular aches, menstrual discomfort, toothache and minor arthritis pain. Extra Strength Headache Relief is a combination pain reliever that contains acetaminophen see more...

Candace W.
I LOVE these! I always buy this brand for my headaches and it works just as good as the name brand kinds. Works quick and is very cost effective!
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Equate Pain Reliever works just as well as name brands and at a fraction of the cost! I always keep a bottle around for headaches and cramps!
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works fairly quickly (I especially like using this when my head hurts and I feel slightly feverish) and a bottle is less than $2!
Samantha M.
Very effective. Have found name brand within the container of equate brand. It is worth it to save money and get the off brand.
Chequita D.
Tallassee, AL
I love equate. Very effective medication without the price. I never pay for the name when I know equate brand works.
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
Why would I ever buy brand name unless it was on sale? I love a store brand that works just the same as the others.
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took this when i was pregnant and couldn't take any other pain reliever it got the job done! I would recommend
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Equate products work awesomely !! I buy this brand instead of Tylenol and it works as good, if not BETTER
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I keep a bottle in my car and on my dresser. Works really well and I offer it to whoever has a headache.
Tiphanie U.
Abilene, TX
Just like name brand. I don't ever buy Tylenol anymore. I can the off brand and it works just the same.