Equate - Pain Reliever Extra Strength, Fever Reducer, Acetaminophen 24 Caplets (Compare to Tylenol)

BY EQUATE

For temporary relief of the pain of headache, sinusitis, colds, muscular aches, menstrual discomfort, toothache and minor arthritis pain. Extra Strength Headache Relief is a combination pain reliever that contains acetaminophen see more...

Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Surprisingly this worked for me just as well as the name brand Tylenol. I had no problem getting rid of headaches or small minor aches and pains with the meds and they are not costly either. Located at Walmart in medication aisle near pharmacy area
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Everyone assumes the word generic means bad or it doesn't work. This is not the case. I have a bottle in my medicine cabinet just in case of really bad headache and they are the only thing that will actually take it away, for good.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to be very leery of buying generic over the counter medications, but when I had to budget better, I started using them. How nice to know they work just the same as the name brand and cost so much less.
Cassandra E.
Gaylesville, AL
Equate brand pain reliever helps with the almost daily headaches I have and help to keep my headaches at bay for the rest of that day. These work just as well as name brand pain relievers at a better price!
Brooke S.
Sometimes I think people believe generic brands don't work as well as name brands. This couldn't be further from the truth. As long as the active ingredients are the same it works the same. I use this product all the time for aches & pains and also headaches. It works just great!!
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Equate Pain Reliever Extra Strength Fever Reducer Acetaminophen is a great product. I always purchase this instead of the name brand. Always a great price and a great product.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This brand of acetaminophen works just as well as name brand Tylenol and is less expensive. It is still acetaminophen no matter what name is on the box. Gets rid of my headaches and minor pains fairly quickly.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
I've taken this a couple of times when there were no Advil or Tylenol around and I believe it does work and get rid of the pain but it's not my first option
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
I love equate brand over the counter pain relievers. Same active ingredients as name brands, and you get twice as much for the same price with equate!
Kim A.
Pickerington, OH
These are just as good as the name brand@ You do not need to the pay the price of the name brands! The ingredients are the same! Save the money!!!