Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular uploaded by naf C.Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular uploaded by Heather F.

BY EQUATE

Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular Super absorbent core Soft cotton-like cover Moderate to regular see more...

naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased these Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular once or twice because I couldn't find the ones I normally use. So I decided that I would give give them a try but in reality I don't understand how the wings are supposed to help. Yes I know that they're supposed to help with sticking to your underwear, but they don't do much for me. In my case, they totally mess it up instead and make my blood all over (yes I'm being graphic). But yeah, even if there were no wings attached with the pad, I think that it would still work out fine. The wings end up squeezing my underwear and so blood drops outside of it. Or maybe it's just me who doesn't know how to really work them. But I'd recommend them still because at least the middle part works good and can handle a large amount of liquid.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
They are "ok" but do not last all day for sure. They last about 4 hours for me, but I'm sure others would probably get great use of them.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
To me, there's no significant difference in this and normal pads. They hold up well and aren't bulky. However, I do tend to have a lighter flow.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only kind I will buy. They are cheap and they work just as well as any brand out there.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
To be honest these are the only pads I buy. They work great just like the always brand except it’s just Walmart’s take on Always brand I find them to work great they’re not expensive at all and work very well!
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
Great for the price! While they might not be one the higher brands, they still are great quality! They are comfortable, they last(don't fall apart), absorbent, and priced dollars cheaper than other brands. I have used for years and will continue to use!
leigh g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get these when i don't have money for name brand pads, and they work just as well, if not better. i wear them at night, and i don't have problems with leaks. the price is AMAZING
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
Within the last year, I switched from Always to Equate pads. They worked just as good as Always and they were cheaper. However, within the last month, they changed the pads completely. The top layers are more like cheap plastic now. I don't trust using these now because of it. The first day I used it (tmi) it gave me a rash. I have never gotten one before at all, but this product caused me to get one. I am now stuck with a bag that I will not use. Wal-Mart needs to switch back to the way they were making these pads or else I won't be buying them.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the price, but the quality doesn't stand up. I wish it did these are so cheap compared to name brands, but they aren't as absorbent and seem to bunch up a little
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think these are horrible. They don't work at all for me. I've had some pretty ruined undergarments due to it not holding a thing. I will only be buying name brand from here on out!
Desiree A.