Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular uploaded by naf C.Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular uploaded by Heather F.

BY EQUATE #62 in Pads

Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular Super absorbent core Soft cotton-like cover Moderate to regular see more...

Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are hands down the worst thin pads I've ever used. They work well as far as a pad, but they get stuck to the skin and pull away from the pantry they should be stuck to, when you go to use the washroom. Which isn't the worst of you are ready to change your pad, but is still annoying, but forces you to change it even I'd you just did because the wings then get stuck to the bottom as you try to fix it.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only kind I will buy. They are cheap and they work just as well as any brand out there.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
To be honest these are the only pads I buy. They work great just like the always brand except it’s just Walmart’s take on Always brand I find them to work great they’re not expensive at all and work very well!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only buy these when I’m in a pinch. They bunch up and don’t hold much. Not all that great.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suelo comprar esta marca, pero estas toallas sanitarias en lo personal a mi no me sirvieron las sentí muy gruesas e incómodas, el material es muy duro.

I usually buy this brand, but these sanitary towels personally did not serve me very thick and uncomfortable things, the material is very hard. Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased these Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular once or twice because I couldn't find the ones I normally use. So I decided that I would give give them a try but in reality I don't understand how the wings are supposed to help. Yes I know that they're supposed to help with sticking to your underwear, but they don't do much for me. In my case, they totally mess it up instead and make my blood all over (yes I'm being graphic). But yeah, even if there were no wings attached with the pad, I think that it would still work out fine. The wings end up squeezing my underwear and so blood drops outside of it. Or maybe it's just me who doesn't know how to really work them. But I'd recommend them still because at least the middle part works good and can handle a large amount of liquid.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these their really awesome they don't leak and they really hold up for like almost whole day kinda similar to always pads and I use every time my period starts and really recommend these to everyone
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think these are horrible. They don't work at all for me. I've had some pretty ruined undergarments due to it not holding a thing. I will only be buying name brand from here on out!
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
To me, there's no significant difference in this and normal pads. They hold up well and aren't bulky. However, I do tend to have a lighter flow.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
Within the last year, I switched from Always to Equate pads. They worked just as good as Always and they were cheaper. However, within the last month, they changed the pads completely. The top layers are more like cheap plastic now. I don't trust using these now because of it. The first day I used it (tmi) it gave me a rash. I have never gotten one before at all, but this product caused me to get one. I am now stuck with a bag that I will not use. Wal-Mart needs to switch back to the way they were making these pads or else I won't be buying them.
Desiree A.