Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular uploaded by naf C.Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular uploaded by Heather F.

BY EQUATE #70 in Pads

Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular Super absorbent core Soft cotton-like cover Moderate to regular see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
To be honest these are the only pads I buy. They work great just like the always brand except it’s just Walmart’s take on Always brand I find them to work great they’re not expensive at all and work very well!
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suelo comprar esta marca, pero estas toallas sanitarias en lo personal a mi no me sirvieron las sentí muy gruesas e incómodas, el material es muy duro.

I usually buy this brand, but these sanitary towels personally did not serve me very thick and uncomfortable things, the material is very hard. Equate Pads Ultra Thin Regular
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
Within the last year, I switched from Always to Equate pads. They worked just as good as Always and they were cheaper. However, within the last month, they changed the pads completely. The top layers are more like cheap plastic now. I don't trust using these now because of it. The first day I used it (tmi) it gave me a rash. I have never gotten one before at all, but this product caused me to get one. I am now stuck with a bag that I will not use. Wal-Mart needs to switch back to the way they were making these pads or else I won't be buying them.
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
Great for the price! While they might not be one the higher brands, they still are great quality! They are comfortable, they last(don't fall apart), absorbent, and priced dollars cheaper than other brands. I have used for years and will continue to use!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these their really awesome they don't leak and they really hold up for like almost whole day kinda similar to always pads and I use every time my period starts and really recommend these to everyone
leigh g.
I get these when i don't have money for name brand pads, and they work just as well, if not better. i wear them at night, and i don't have problems with leaks. the price is AMAZING
Ciara B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these. They offer great safe protection. Been buying them for years.

Because the name brand ones are pricey & with the equate brend its cheaper & u usually get more
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think these are horrible. They don't work at all for me. I've had some pretty ruined undergarments due to it not holding a thing. I will only be buying name brand from here on out!
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the price, but the quality doesn't stand up. I wish it did these are so cheap compared to name brands, but they aren't as absorbent and seem to bunch up a little
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
These are a great buy! They save me a lot of money compared to the national brands and they work just as well. Sometimes they even work better than some of them!
Desiree A.