BY NONE

Equate Overnight Maxi Pads are designed to provide you with maximum protection on those extra-heavy flow nights. These Maxi Pads with Wings are offered in an economical 20-count box and are individually wrapped for your convenience. These Extra-Heavy... see more...

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Actually work better than some of the higher market and brands and I always buy these and I bleed rather heavily I don't know if it's the lupus or what but I have to wear the overnight ones The entire five days and they're the only ones that don't leak
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
These pads are a kind that kept me fr bleeding all over the place when I had my baby. Very good value for this product. I keep these in my cabinet at all times.
Stefanie M.
Super long and absorbent. They're very comfortable and thick and I never bleed through the pad. I love equate brands because they're super affordable and work just as well as the brand name stuff, if not better. I don't wear these pads just at night, I also wear then during the day too when I'm going super hard. I feel very comfortable in them and even though they're thick, I forget I'm even wearing one throughout the day.
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
I love everything about these except how wide they are in the crotch area. They're super absorbent and cover enough area that I don't wake up panicked in the morning. They're super fluffy and comfortable for the most part. I definitely would recommend these to someone.
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
I bought these equate overnight extra heavy flow with flexi wings to use postpartum. the price is perfect and they do their intended "job".. I had no problem in between changing and they lasted throughout the night.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I don't usually bleed to much anymore but when I do this does the trick. The price is right too. I dont use high end brands for pads. And I think every girl needs these.