BY EQUATE

Equate: Original Strength/Famotidine Tablets 10Mg/Acid Reducer Acid Controller, 90 ea: Just one per dose Quality guaranteed Prevents and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages Compare to Pepcid AC active ingredient see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alesia B.
These are the best for heartburn relief. I have been using these for 4 years now and they have worked the amazingly.  I chose these based on price. They are considerably cheaper then the name brand and work just as well. I recommend them anyone and everyone.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We always have bottles of this around the house. It does the trick is inexpensive and is easy to find plus the bottle is really small so it doesn't take up too much space in your cabinet
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
I had surgery recently for an esophagus issue and ever since I’ve had the worst heartburn. One of these per day and it’s like it never happened. Recommended by my surgeon and super cheap/effective!
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
Whenever I get heartburn I always get it for like a week at a time before it goes away. If I know I’ve been having it lately I’ll take one of these before my meal and it really helps.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
My dog was prescribed famotidine for his irritable bowel disease and it has been working very well for him! I am happy we were able to find something OTC that makes such a big difference in his quality of life.
Samantha W.
Lockland, OH
I am a huge fan of Equate brands. If I am looking for a name brand and see Equate as an alternative, I will often choose the Equate. ALL generics have the same exact ingredients as its name brand counterpart, as they are often produced in the same facility.
Abbey C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this product, it actually works i had used it a lot of times when I can't sleep because of the acids and it does not take much time to make me feel better and also the flavor is not bad.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
These work great! Equate brands have the exact same ingredients generally, and they work just as well as name brands. They work fairly quickly for my heartburn and I always keep them in my purse.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
I have a lot of trouble with frequent heartburn. I always keep a bottle of these in my purse and medicine cabinet. They work very well and are a great value (around $3 a bottle).
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
Equate's acid reducer works very fast and well for the price. I always buy equate before name brands because their products work just as well and are cheaper.