Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate
Original Strength 10mg Acid Reducer Tablets

Equate Original Strength 10mg Acid Reducer Tablets

by Equate

Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Original Strength 10mg Acid Reducer Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Delora B.
Pikeville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Heartburn sucks, these work almost as quick as you take them. They are fast acting when you need some relief. I have used these for a good while and they are very inexpensive and definitely will do the job.
Shannon C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried so many antacids. From pills to liquid and powder. This was as ineffective as they all are. I read about someone using baking soda daily. I'm a tried and true on that. 1 tsp to 8 oz of H2O
Amber V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a life saver! I get the worst acid. I’m so happy Walmart carries a generic version. The name brand gets so expensive after awhile. I would highly recommend this!
Audrey B.
Auburn, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These help sometimes and they are cheap. I like these a lot better than liquid acid reducers.
Linh N.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great and cheaper alternative to the more expensive brands such as Pepcid AC. I usually take the antacid before bedtime as that’s when my acid reflux is at its worse and it helps me sleep through the night!
Melody F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as good as the name brand and not as pricey I would definitely recommend trusted brand
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually have to take two of these to get rid of my heartburn. But they work if I take 20mg
Beth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap and effective acid reducer for acid reflux episodes. Significant savings vs brand name. If pregnant, it is one of the only medications that can be taken other than those chalky calcium tablets. Why have a throat of fire when you can keep the burn down with these.
Chelsea C.
New London, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff for heartburn and acid reflux! I have gastro issues, and if I feel like I might have some bad reflux coming, I pop one of these and I'm good as new almost instantly. Love this!!
Morgan M.
New Castle, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Occasionally when I get acid reflux I turn to this product. It really helps within about 20 minutes. Affordable and worth it

Looking for your answer?