BY EQUATE

Equate Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes With Vitamin E 144ct Twinpack- Compare To Pond's
sara o.
A absolute must have for me. Great for cleaning face and so good for removing makeup. I feel lost without them!
Lauren-Paige H.
I love these wet wipes. They remove makeuo really well and leave my face feeling smooth and not super sticky.
Kallie J.
This is a great product and you can't beat the price for the quantity. This is a great makeup remover!
Kassandra F.
These are bomb at the twin pack is a very good deal! 72 in each!! And they actually take off make up
Alison W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
it's alright, but it wouldn't remove my debt. my eye makeup stayed on but this hurts
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
These makeup wipes are the absolute best ones I've ever used. I've tried other brands but always return to these. You can buy them in a variety of package sizes and the price is phenomenal! These get every last bit of makeup off and do wonders on getting off eyeliner and mascara. Can't go wrong!
Brittany C.
Cobalt
I use these every single day. They are amazing. Removes all of my make up after a long day and even quickly using them in the morning leaves your face feeling clean. I always recommend them to my friends because you can get such good deals on the wipes.
Cynthya L.
Scarborough, ON
Ive used these everyday for years and still can’t complain about them. The wipe has a good texture that will help remove your makeup gently. It doesn’t dry out your face after use. Will keep buying because they’re super affordable and work great!
Lindsay G.
Regina, SK
These are the best makeup remover wipes I’ve ever used! I’ve tried many more expensive brands and still prefer these. These wipes are affordable, work incredibly well, don’t dry out and leave my skin nice and not greasy.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
I always buy these equate wipe double packs from Walmart because they are super affordable and take off my makeup nicely. The exfoliating ones are a bit rough but the one side is smoother so it works just fine!