BY EQUATE

Equate Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes With Vitamin E 144ct Twinpack- Compare To Pond's
Sara I.
I purchased these a few days ago and I've used them twice so far. I was not impressed when I opened the package for the first time. They are not as "wet" as I expected them to be, so I was discouraged to use them. They did remove my face makeup, but they did NOT remove the waterproof mascara! That's unfortunate, because the packaging says the wipes are good for "removing makeup - even waterproof mascara, dirt, and impurities." And I'd say the scent is pretty strong as well. I'm not overly impressed since I do have to try a bit more to get the makeup off, but I will give them a chance and definitely try something else when I'm done with these two packs.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Love these! Inexpensive and they get the job done. Each sheet is bigger than the size of my hand which I love. Easily removes a full face of makeup AND waterproof mascara/eyeliner in a breeze. Highly recommend!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I past these in Walmart and couldn't pass them up. I think I payed $5 for them. It comes with 2 packs. 144 wipes in total. They have very little to no scent. Works great on my sensitive skin. They do dry out a little fast but work great.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I repurchase these over and over again! You get a lot for the price! They are for sure my favorite wipes I've used. I like to keep them upside down so they stay moist. I would definitely recommend. Also doesn't burn my eyes.
Anabel J.
Bakersfield, CA
Literally my holy grail. Gets the most stubborn makeup off. Doesn't burn as well. Leaves face soft and smelling good. The wipes also smell good as well! I buy these all the time and will continue buying them over and over!
Jazmin A.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. I was a bit skeptical using Equate instead of my per usual Neutrogena makeup wipes which I love! But these sure do get the job done and at half the price. If you're on a budget I definitely recommend these wipes.
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I love this It has a lot of wipes (there's about 144) and it doesn't leave my skin dry it takes off my makeup really well so I would suggest of you want to buy it then Get it.
Kelsey H.
Fairmont, WV
I use this product on a daily is does not dry my skin out it does remove all my makeup ! And I don't break out in pimples I recommend this to anyone ! I love these
Kathleen E.
These are my favorite. They’re affordable and clean well. I’ve used them for years, literally. They even do well with waterproof eye make up.
julie y.
Russellville,AR
It does its job of removing my makeup. I'm glad they're inexpensive and you can find them at anu local drug store.