BY EQUATE

Equate Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes With Vitamin E 144ct Twinpack- Compare To Pond's
Nay Jay J.
Atlanta
I follow up my foaming cleanser and micellar water with these wipes. They help me get rid of the left over makeup, takes off mascara well and leaves me feeling moisturized. They dont dry my skin out, they are pretty soft and a good alternative if you dont want to buy name brand beauty wipes. A good value for the price.
Amy C.
The literal BEST deal on makeup wipes you’re ever going to find. I’ve used these for years now, and I love them. They get the job done without being too rough on the skin. They don’t have too much of a scent. When I moved to New York, this was one of the biggest thing I missed being able to buy! They’re so cheap, but some of the best quality wipes I’ve used. Easily rippable, come in nice, easy to use packaging that keep the wipes fresh, too - they’ve never dried out on me. Definitely recommend.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These work great for such a cheap price! You can get multiple sized packs from few to a ton. They take off your makeup well and only take one wipe. They don’t burn my eyes or leave me with residue on my face.
Sarah O.
Oxford
These are great wipes! I like the Equate Beauty Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes better because they are more gentle and calming in my opinion, but these are the great for generic brand!
Erinn P.
These wipes are an excellent price, they effectively remove all makeup and they usually come in a multipack. These are the only wipes I routinely purchase for those evenings when I’m just too tired to use water or after I’ve washed with regular cleanser and I just want an additional level of clean. Highly recommend.
Samantha P.
Clintondale, NY
Have been using these for years and years. I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin and these do not irritate me at all. They leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed and never dried out. These haven't caused me to break out, unlike every other brand I've tried.
Angie G.
I have repeatedly purchased the 60 count twin pack from Walmart and I like them well enough, but it's the price that gets me every time. They remove makeup okay, but they're a little dry. It helps to store the pack upside down so the liquid flows to the top towelettes.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
These aren’t quite wet enough to do a thorough job of removing makeup. You have to rub and wipe a significant amount to get everything off your face, but the cloths are soft, thick and a good size. They just need to change the formula a bit.
Merrissa D.
Everett , WA
Cheap, Get The Job Done, And A Twin Pack!! I Don’t Have Very Sensitive Skin So Works Great + Gently Takes Makeup Off Effectively, Meeting Any Expectations I Had For This Product.
I Would Recommend To Those Who Don’t Have Sensitive Skin.
Bea S.
Lombard, IL
Cheap alternative that is just as effective as the name brands. Takes off makeup really well and makes my face feel clean. Works better than the blue equate one I typically bought. Removes all dirt and oil