BY EQUATE

Equate Original Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes With Vitamin E 144ct Twinpack- Compare To Pond's
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These work great for such a cheap price! You can get multiple sized packs from few to a ton. They take off your makeup well and only take one wipe. They don’t burn my eyes or leave me with residue on my face.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
These aren’t quite wet enough to do a thorough job of removing makeup. You have to rub and wipe a significant amount to get everything off your face, but the cloths are soft, thick and a good size. They just need to change the formula a bit.
Rachel R.
I really enjoy these wipes for removing my makeup. I have so far only used towelettes from the top package and the first few wipes were seriously disappointing. I ended up flipping the package over to rest on the top in between uses and this seemed to get the fluid to the top of the wipes. I did that for the first 10 or so wipes and have now not needed to do that. It must have been because my package was old or had been sitting on the shelf for a while that the top few wipes got dry. Its also super important to make sure they get sealed on top really well or they will dry out as well! However, the wipes always take my makeup off so well without needing to scrub or anything like that. Will definitely repurchase in the future!
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I use these wipes everyday. I even use them just to clean my face even when i don't have any makeup on my face to take off. I have very sensitive skin and these have been the only wipes that do not burn or break me out. They are very affordable for a huge amount.
Shahna S.
I don't know what some of these reviews are talking about. These have been my go to makeup removers for quite a long time. They're my favorite and they work even with a full face of waterproof makeup. They are great and so inexpensive. Q
Brittany B.
I usually pick this up at my local Walmart for around $5 and they work just as good as any other brand that i have tried for makeup removal. I have always had to use two and even with other brands. These do smell like they have a lot of alcohol in them and they do burn a little in certain spots of my skin.
Sara I.
I purchased these a few days ago and I've used them twice so far. I was not impressed when I opened the package for the first time. They are not as "wet" as I expected them to be, so I was discouraged to use them. They did remove my face makeup, but they did NOT remove the waterproof mascara! That's unfortunate, because the packaging says the wipes are good for "removing makeup - even waterproof mascara, dirt, and impurities." And I'd say the scent is pretty strong as well. I'm not overly impressed since I do have to try a bit more to get the makeup off, but I will give them a chance and definitely try something else when I'm done with these two packs.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Love these! Inexpensive and they get the job done. Each sheet is bigger than the size of my hand which I love. Easily removes a full face of makeup AND waterproof mascara/eyeliner in a breeze. Highly recommend!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I past these in Walmart and couldn't pass them up. I think I payed $5 for them. It comes with 2 packs. 144 wipes in total. They have very little to no scent. Works great on my sensitive skin. They do dry out a little fast but work great.
Monica V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I repurchase these over and over again! You get a lot for the price! They are for sure my favorite wipes I've used. I like to keep them upside down so they stay moist. I would definitely recommend. Also doesn't burn my eyes.