BY EQUATE #9 in Pregnancy Tests

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test: Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period*NEW_LINE* Results in just 2 minutes*NEW_LINE* Clear +/- results*NEW_LINE* Contains 2 test sticks and 1 English and Spanish instruction insert*NEW_LINE* see more...

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test
  • "Just as well as any other 'high end' or 'name brand you might find." in 1 review
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Got a quick positive in just a few seconds (which was accurate). Very effective and they are only 88¢ for one test! Bought mine from Walmart.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
I used this with both pregnancies. It was accurate. Said I was pregnant and I was. Simple to use and costs way less than name brand tests.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Ive tried these ones and they were pretty accurate ice tried a few brands because i have 5 kiddos so im a pregnancy test expert sorta lol.
Brianna W.
Richmond, KY
Another one of my favorite pregnancy test they are affordable and work just as good as the 88 cent ones or the clear blue sticks.
Siara N.
I always buy this one at Wal-Mart because it's the cheapest and it works! Never failed to test positive for both my pregnancies.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
These work just as well as the name brands do imo. I've been happy with all of my equate brand products. This is no different!
Unyque C.
Very accurate. These tests work great! Easy to use and read. Works just as good as the other top name brands,but cheaper!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
These work just as well as the higher end brands. It's not expensive and works quickly. I got mine at the Dollar Store
Melissa B.
Love it!Its my go-to product when i need it.Its really cheap and works fast and just as well as the expensive ones.
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Purchased at: Kmart
Came out clearer 4 days prior to my period. Faster then any of the expensive tests I was buying. Pretty cool!
Crystal S.
Does this brand work as well as clearblue?
These were taken 2 weeks ago and then I took an e.p.t test..would you say these are positive?
Emily C.
Hughesville, MD
Is this accurate enough to just see what the result is with one box or should I try more than one time just in case?
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Is this effective test?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this known for giving false negatives?