Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Kaleigh R.Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Andrea A.

BY EQUATE #8 in Pregnancy Tests

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test: Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period*NEW_LINE* Results in just 2 minutes*NEW_LINE* Clear +/- results*NEW_LINE* Contains 2 test sticks and 1 English and Spanish instruction insert*NEW_LINE* see more...

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test
  • "Just as well as any other 'high end' or 'name brand you might find." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Easy to find, easy to read, low price, and works great. didn't take long for a vibrant positive result when I was pregnant with my son. And has never shown a false positive, while not pregnant. Contains two sticks (which is always great, especially if you are unsure of the first tests results or just want to make sure) and simple directions. Works as good (if not better) as name brand tests, in my opinion.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These tests are the best, they are very inexpensive compared to other brands of pregnancy tests, and they have been my choice for confirming all 4 of my pregnancies and I have found that they are way more effective than the others and you get an answer a lot sooner with these than certain others.
Brandi T.
Great price, super easy to use, quick, clear results. Very accurate and surprisingly sensitive. I had accurate results 3 days BEFORE my missed period.
Considering I have taken more than 20 tests this helped but not being crazy expensive. I used 5 of these and on one was wrong.
Ashley H.
After trying to get pregnant for a year last year, I used the equate pregnancy test on 5 different occasions and was pleased with how quickly and accurately I got the answer to our question. The results were clear and left no questions of "am I" or "am I not".
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
Cheap and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I used 3 of these tests and one in another brand and they all said the same thing. I will use these tests again the next time I have to find out if I'm pregnant.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
These tests work just as good as the pricey ones! They are affordable and easy to use. No messy testing however I do believe they need to put something in it for the urine instead of having to pee on them
Jessica C.
They work. Just as well as any other 'high end' or 'name brand you might find. I've never had a false positive or false negative with these. I would recommend buying these and saving some $$$
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Never have I ever had a problem out of this product. Works just as fast as the other brand name tests. I've always used equate when I have a missed period.
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
These tests are not my favorite but they are affordable and do work! Just watch out most blue dye tests are tricky and are known for false positives!
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got a quick positive in just a few seconds (which was accurate). Very effective and they are only 88¢ for one test! Bought mine from Walmart.
Crystal S.
Does this brand work as well as clearblue?
Emily C.
Hughesville, MD
Is this accurate enough to just see what the result is with one box or should I try more than one time just in case?
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Is this effective test?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this known for giving false negatives?
Daniela M.
Nunca e probado está marca pero si la e visto