BY EQUATE #9 in Pregnancy Tests

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test: Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period*NEW_LINE* Results in just 2 minutes*NEW_LINE* Clear +/- results*NEW_LINE* Contains 2 test sticks and 1 English and Spanish instruction insert*NEW_LINE* see more...

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test
  • "Just as well as any other 'high end' or 'name brand you might find." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Plainview
I've used this brand 7 out of the 11 tests I've taken throughout my life. I've never received a false positive or false negative from this. The one time it was positive when I took it it was accurate the very day I missed my period. I was definitely use this again not only for the accurate results but it's affordable where ever I go to buy.  Equate One Step Pregnancy Test
Kelly V.
Denver
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The cheaper pregnancy tests are just as accurate as the more expensive ones! I always go with the most inexpensive option available... and I've never had an issue with incorrect reporting.  Granted, I've only used pregnancy tests a handful of times, but the Equate is a great product.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
I have used it several times before I got pregnant and this was the product I used when I was pregnant as well. it shows exact results and easy to use. I feel its inexpensive compared to other products. For effective results I have always used this product.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love the price of these, they're every bit as -if not moreso- accurate as clearblue brand which is 2x-3x the price of these. If you're pregnant it immediately lets you know. Very reliable.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
No. No. No. Sorry.
Ladies, just FYI b/c I have and many other women have had to learn the hard way that ANY pregnancy test, this one included that uses BLUE dye for lines to tell you if you are pregnant or not, are way more unreliable! This can be especially painful for those who are trying to conceive b/c the evaporation line can show up slightly pigmented with that blue dye and look like a positive pregnancy line.

In my opinion, the dollar store pregnancy tests with the pink lines are WAY more reliable than any blue dyed test. So, do yourself a favor no matter if your hoping for double lines or not, blue dyed tests can be misinterpreted fairly often. Save your self heart ache and stress and avoid them.

Sending happy baby dust to all those out there trying. I've been there too. XOXO
Jasmine H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby. We recently bought these to try them. I did the first one a few days before my expected period and it was negative. I missed my period and took it again and it was a faint positive but because of the medicine I’ve started taking so I think they are super accurate based off that. I would recommend and they aren’t pricey at all!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can't beat the price, but this test gave me a false rating. The line where the liquid is being absorbed into the stick made it look like it was giving me a positive reading when it really wasn't. Was really disappointing since I was still trying to conceive at the time.
Megan W.
Wasn’t too sure I was pregnant when I was so we got this cheap test from Walmart. Clearly it’s pretty easy to use and worked just like the ones that cost four times the amount. Some like the name brand rests but this one did the same job.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I thought this brand worked as well as the high dollar brands. I won't spend a lot of money if I don't have to. I used a few of these to confirm my pregnancy. The only downfall is that the positive line doesn't remain on the stick. That's not a big deal, in the grand scheme of things. But most women like to have them as keepsakes... Otherwise, it's a great product and inexpensive.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I used the cheap pregnancy tests that you can get at Fairhaven health and I got a faint positive after 5 months of trying. It wasn't super clear so I ran to get one of these puppies and I didn't have to wait anytime at all. The lines are very clear and I found out at 3 weeks so it's great for early detection! Love it.
Crystal S.
Does this brand work as well as clearblue?
These were taken 2 weeks ago and then I took an e.p.t test..would you say these are positive?
Emily C.
Hughesville, MD
Is this accurate enough to just see what the result is with one box or should I try more than one time just in case?
Cynthia A.
Mooresville, IN
Is this effective test?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this known for giving false negatives?

Walmart