Equate One Step Pregnancy Test

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test: Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period*NEW_LINE* Results in just 2 minutes*NEW_LINE* Clear +/- results*NEW_LINE* Contains 2 test sticks and 1 English and Spanish instruction insert*NEW_LINE*

How early before your period can you use this test? It’s a killer price so I’m guessing it’s not as sensitive as the more expensive tests? Couldn’t find an answer on google or the box.
These were taken 2 weeks ago and then I took an e.p.t test..would you say these are positive?
Start your review of Equate One Step Pregnancy Test!
Product Highlights
Just as well as any other 'high end' or 'name brand you might find.in reviews
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are cheap and work just the same as more expensive pregnancy tests. I’m sure if you’re trying to get pregnant you’ll prefer something that can tell you earlier. I always go with these, they get the job done.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
My sister bought this for me, cause I thought I might be pregnant. It showed up before I was even done peeing on it. Went to doctors and it was right. I was wondered cause it was an off brand. I have no more worries now. I'm glad she bought me it. I was too nervous!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Terrible. These are crap. The blue lines are tricky, they give false positives, evap lines appear after just a few minutes so ensure you’re reading it exactly at that 3 minute mark or you’ll be fooled.
Jessica G.
Young, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Jessica G.
Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Jessica G.
Can't tell if it's an evap line or positive. 9 times out of 10 these bad boys work for me. But this time I have no clue help! I love this brand often times it is right. I have to retest with a pink test to make sure. It's our first time trying. Prayers and hopefully no false hope here. Equate One Step Pregnancy Test
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I stopped birth control I like to keep a few of these in the bathroom, just in case. A single one is only 98 cents. I’ve used these twice so far and both times were accurate. They’re cheap but work just as well as more expensive brands.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,093 reviews
Not always the most accurate but can be inexpensive. Depends on when I’m your cycle you take them. When I took the test it was a faint positive but the line smeared so I thought it was broken.
Kaleigh R.
Winnipeg, MB
Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by Kaleigh R.
I paid around $10 for the box of 2 tests, does the same thing as any other "high end" brand of pregnancy test. (super happy with our result too 😄)
member-670671
Equate One Step Pregnancy Test uploaded by member-670671
As a last resort I bought this test. I heard so many bad things. But , hey everybody is different! Well guess what? I got the false positive too! Not a good test. You will get the plus rather you are pregnant or not? Try another brand. Pink dye always work!
samiha I.
jeddah al aziziyah fir
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this test 4 years ago with my first pregnancy, and again just recently. I thought since it was so inexpensive that I would try it out early (I tested 5 days before missed period) and it was positive! Very, very faint, but positive. Then I used a special early response one and got another positive the next day. Not only is it effective, but it was just as effective as the early detection test!
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not care for this brand of pregnancy test as it does give false positives. I do not recommend using this brand because it shows a faint line when it is not positive I’ve had use this brand a few times and it was very disappointing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...