Equate One Step Pregnancy Test

Equate One Step Pregnancy Test: Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period*NEW_LINE* Results in just 2 minutes*NEW_LINE* Clear +/- results*NEW_LINE* Contains 2 test sticks and 1 English and Spanish instruction insert*NEW_LINE*

How early before your period can you use this test? It’s a killer price so I’m guessing it’s not as sensitive as the more expensive tests? Couldn’t find an answer on google or the box.
These were taken 2 weeks ago and then I took an e.p.t test..would you say these are positive?
Start your review of Equate One Step Pregnancy Test!
Product Highlights
“Just as well as any other 'high end' or 'name brand you might find.” in reviews
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ladies, when you are pregnant you are pregnant. I’ve been pregnant three times.....all 3 I used this test bc it was the cheapest. Now with my first I was stupid and thought this cheap test was wrong resulting in me wasting money on a high dollar test just to be sure but lesson learned. 15 years ago, 10 years ago, and 5 years ago this test came through for me. Stop wasting your money on these expensive unnecessary tests. Early detection? I was “barely” pregnant as my doc told me when I tested positive with this test (I was literally 5 weeks pregnant at the doc a week after taking this test). Save your money and get this test or any store brand one, they all work!
Durango , CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to test. It is fairly inexpensive and always gives a quick and accurate read. This is the brand of test that I’ve used to confirm both of my pregnancies. Following the directions will minimize any incorrect reads. I like that this is a stick test, and that it works to dip it or hold right in your stream. I know graphic I’m sorry. I highly recommend this test. I like also that instead of two lines that can be unclear if you are very early it makes a + sign which is undeniable!
Skowhegan
Loved it got my answer with in the five mins those heart wrenching five mins that im sure a lot of you ladies can recall but it was a scary and happy at the same time moment for me only because I had actually miscarried at 5 1/2 months and had to deliver so was high risk again but hey she’s here happy healthy when they told ME TO ABORT my Child and let me tell u she KNOWS what she wants ! Def recommend I even have used the dollar store most of the time they work the best I think lol
Greenwood , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With pregnancy taste always got the cheap priced ones. They do sometimes take up to 15 mins to use results. Very easy to use. sometimes the results are not always clear just get an other like 2 weeks later. It's very small compare to some high brand ones. Does not tell you how far along just a simple yes or not answer with line indicators. overall very satisfied.
Tioga, ND
I didn't pick this product specifically, I honestly just picked the first brand I saw but it was effective and got the job done for me. I tested negative and it was accurate so I don't really know what else to add to that. I would buy again for a quick check because it's affordable, but if I tested positive I would consult a doctor to be sure.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This test did work fine on me. Alothought this pregnancy i found weird. All my tests were coming up negative and then after the 5 minutes it would show a faint second line. So i would have to buy more and more. Then eventually my positive showed uo. But i would recommend this test only because it was showing my faint positive before the exp wait period.
Bolivar , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally I don’t like the blue dye tests I like the red/purple dye ones, but these work great especially if you don’t want to spend a fortune buying one! They picked up I was pregnant with my daughter when other expensive tests wouldn’t! Always make sure to buy enough to retest later on!
Chillicothe , OH
I definitely think that these are just as reliable as any of the other test, but these definitely will save you money. My only complaint is that while I was trying to get pregnant, we did have a couple duds that wouldn’t process at all. We contacted them and they replaced them for us so it was handled well.
Martinez, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does the job. And gives you 2 tests so you can verify. Using the Walmart store beans also makes the same product cheaper. I've never recieved a wrong result and directions are simple. I would recommend this to anyone to stock up since you never know when you'll want or need a test.
Crown Point, IN
This is my go to test. It is fairly inexpensive and always gives a quick and accurate reading. This is the brand of test that I've used to confirm my pregnancy. Following the directions will minimize any incorrect reads. I like that this is stick test. I highly recommend this test.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...