BY EQUATE #37 in Vitamins & Supplements

equate Women's One Daily Multivitamin: With Calcium, Iron & Zinc. Supports: Bone Strength, Breast Health, Heart Health, Immune Health. 100 Tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lorena H.
I started working out and trying to eat healthier and someone told me to try taking vitamins, although I was just taking them to add nutrients to my body I ended up being quite impressed with the growth of my hair!! I've tried hairfinity before and it worked but caused break outs but this one doesn't!!
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I got this because I ran out of my vitamins and I was curious if there's really any difference between this and the branded one. I found no difference and it was a lot cheaper to get this. They work the same and have the same ingredients. I started to get this instead as my daily vitamin!
Sarah H.
Overall I felt much better after I began taking this multivitamin. However, I had to stop because it was upsetting my stomach. At first, I thought it was because of how big they are, but I had the same results after crushing and using as a powder.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great multivitamin at a much cheaper price than the name brand. I bought a large bottle at Walmart to take with me on a research trip to Ghana. Constant travel can disrupt a healthy diet, but these vitamins are a great supplement.
Amanda V.
Montpelier, va
Way less expensive than the name brand and just as effective. I've been taking these for over a year now and I will never go back to paying for the overpriced name brand again!
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
Cheaper then name brand and I must have been lacking in something because I feel a lot better after taking these
Candy L.
Pelion, SC
The same as the name brands but at a better price.. Pills are not to big.. I buy at Walmart
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I take one of these every morning with my breakfast. A huge bottle of Equate brand is significantly cheaper than the name brand one and the ingredients are exactly the same. I try to get all of my vitamins and minerals from food, but sometimes that does not happen as well as I would like. Poor college dining hall diet I suppose.

If I take one of these without food then it upsets my stomach, so I always take it with breakfast or lunch. You do not really need to take it at the same time everyday.

Note that this brand of multivitamin does contain iron. Also note that this product SHOULD NOT be used as the only way you get some vitamins. Getting your vitamins and minerals from food is a much more effective way for the body to absorb them.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
You can find these at Walmart for a great price way cheaper then the name brand and they work just the same kid you not. Why not just save the $4 or so go with the Walmart brand and save money they really are the same I stood and read the labels one by one and compared my man is a little weird when it comes to buying off brand stuff and now he uses the men's one
ashley r.
These are good vitamins for a good price. Yes, they are large- however they are easy to break in the middle and swallow separately if you have difficulty as I do. Yes, they will make you a little queasy if you take them on an empty stomach- as all multi vitamins do, it's not because they are not name-brand. They have everything in them that I'm looking for and a price that I can afford- no problems
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone got really hungry after taking this pills? How do you cope with it?
Am presently taking drug to reduce the high prolactine because my breast produces milk when presented but am not yet program but am looking forward for it because this is my 3years of marriage and no child yet.: my question is can I continue taking the equate tablet and also the brimocriptine mesylate that am presently taking for the high prolactin? Will have any effect on me?
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Has this helped anyone's haor and or nails grow?