BY EQUATE #16 in Multivitamins

equate Women's One Daily Multivitamin: With Calcium, Iron & Zinc. Supports: Bone Strength, Breast Health, Heart Health, Immune Health. 100 Tablets see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take one of these every day with a meal. If you don't take with a meal, they will make you sick to your stomach due to the zinc content in them. I love these multi-vitamins. They help give me the extra vitamins that I miss due to my sometimes slacking eating habits and they are cheaper than the named brand multi-vitamin which is literally the same exact thing. I totally recommend this.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Unfortunately, these are not my favorite. I take them daily with a meal when I wake up, but I haven’t noticed any significant changes in my mood/tiredness or anything else. I know this isn’t a magical pill, but when you are lacking certain vitamins, your body will tell you. I was recommended to take more iron, but so far these haven’t helped me. They are cheap and easy to find, but this is a case where you get what you pay for. I wouldn’t buy these again.
IRAM S.
Multivitamins should be first thing you take in the morning and I keep these babies right by my bed. These are the perfect “daily dose” of multivitamins I need. If you are deficient in vitamin D I suggest you get a separate bottle of just that.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THESE THINGS ARE AS BIG AS PILLS FOR GIANTS. They are cheap so I was like yeah okay I’ll buy these. I wanted to try being healthier, little did I know these pills were as big as the passageway in my throat. •••Choking Hazard•••
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I take these every morning and they work great for me! The pill is the size of most other multivitamins! I love that is provides all the vitamins and minerals I need in one capsule! I am overall very satisfied and will continue to purchase this product!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You can find these at Walmart for a great price way cheaper then the name brand and they work just the same kid you not. Why not just save the $4 or so go with the Walmart brand and save money they really are the same I stood and read the labels one by one and compared my man is a little weird when it comes to buying off brand stuff and now he uses the men's one
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
I take one of these every morning with my breakfast. A huge bottle of Equate brand is significantly cheaper than the name brand one and the ingredients are exactly the same. I try to get all of my vitamins and minerals from food, but sometimes that does not happen as well as I would like. Poor college dining hall diet I suppose.

If I take one of these without food then it upsets my stomach, so I always take it with breakfast or lunch. You do not really need to take it at the same time everyday.

Note that this brand of multivitamin does contain iron. Also note that this product SHOULD NOT be used as the only way you get some vitamins. Getting your vitamins and minerals from food is a much more effective way for the body to absorb them.
ashley r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good vitamins for a good price. Yes, they are large- however they are easy to break in the middle and swallow separately if you have difficulty as I do. Yes, they will make you a little queasy if you take them on an empty stomach- as all multi vitamins do, it's not because they are not name-brand. They have everything in them that I'm looking for and a price that I can afford- no problems
Alyssa T.
Fresno, CA
I try to take these every morning. But when I do take them daily I can see the difference. Im less tired, not slugish or feeling sucky and plus i went almost a whole year not getting sick. The vitamins are big and do have a smell. You want to make sure you have a big breakfast or this will sit like a brick in your stomach and cause nausea and vomiting. I get at Wal-Mart for 3.98. It comes with 100 tablets.
Ashley R.
This is a good multivitamin for the price! The only complaint I have is that the vitamin is literally massive which makes it a little difficult to swallow but overall it's a good vitamin!
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone got really hungry after taking this pills? How do you cope with it?
jewelz p.
Has anyone noticed a decrease in hair loss?
Am presently taking drug to reduce the high prolactine because my breast produces milk when presented but am not yet program but am looking forward for it because this is my 3years of marriage and no child yet.: my question is can I continue taking the equate tablet and also the brimocriptine mesylate that am presently taking for the high prolactin? Will have any effect on me?
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Has this helped anyone's haor and or nails grow?