Add a Photo

By EQUATE
#98 in Vitamins & Supplements
equate Women's One Daily Multivitamin: With Calcium, Iron & Zinc. Supports: Bone Strength, Breast Health, Heart Health, Immune Health. 100 Tablets
Photos (6)
Lorena H.
Lorena H.

I started working out and trying to eat healthier and someone told me to try taking vitamins, although I was just taking them to add nutrients to my body I ended up being quite impressed with the growth of my hair!! I've tried hairfinity before and it worked but caused break outs but this one doesn't!!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

I got this because I ran out of my vitamins and I was curious if there's really any difference between this and the branded one. I found no difference and it was a lot cheaper to get this. They work the same and have the same ingredients. I started to get this instead as my daily vitamin!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Crossville, TN

Overall I felt much better after I began taking this multivitamin. However, I had to stop because it was upsetting my stomach. At first, I thought it was because of how big they are, but I had the same results after crushing and using as a powder.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC

Great multivitamin at a much cheaper price than the name brand. I bought a large bottle at Walmart to take with me on a research trip to Ghana. Constant travel can disrupt a healthy diet, but these vitamins are a great supplement.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Montpelier, va

Way less expensive than the name brand and just as effective. I've been taking these for over a year now and I will never go back to paying for the overpriced name brand again!
Kali F.
Kali F.

Love these! Paid maybe $3-$4 for 100 capsules­čśŹ vitamins themselves are slightly large. Definitely take directly after a meal.
Megan S.
Megan S.

For a multivitamin it's cheap and works good for the money. No need to spend extra money on those high dollar ones
Dalaney B.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA

Cheaper then name brand and I must have been lacking in something because I feel a lot better after taking these
Karen C.
Karen C.

Very affordable way to get that little boost your body needs if you're not able to get it from eating food.
Candy L.
Candy L.
Pelion, SC

The same as the name brands but at a better price.. Pills are not to big.. I buy at Walmart
Am presently taking drug to reduce the high prolactine because my breast produces milk when presented but am not yet program but am looking forward for it because this is my 3years of marriage and no child yet.: my question is can I continue taking the equate tablet and also the brimocriptine mesylate that am presently taking for the high prolactin? Will have any effect on me?
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN

Has this helped anyone's haor and or nails grow?

Join Now