HealthWellnessMultivitaminsEquate
One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement

Equate One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement

by Equate

equate Women's One Daily Multivitamin: With Calcium, Iron & Zinc. Supports: Bone Strength, Breast Health, Heart Health, Immune Health. 100 Tablets

Equate One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement ? Does anyone else get absolutely awful gas from this particular multivitamin????
Does anyone know of a smaller, non-gummy vitamin that is similar to this?
Start your review of Equate One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement!
michelle K.
Gatineau, QC
Never ever ever ever eat this on an empty stomach. I made the mistake of doing just that and I threw up. You need to eat THEN take this. I figured this out after a few days of experiencing the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Janet W.
Richmond Hill, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of taking multivitamins even though I need to. I purchased these because they were cheaper than other name brands. I didn’t feel a difference between taking these and other multivitamin brands in my opinion.
Julie B.
Just as good as any vitamin I’ve tried. I don’t see the value in buying name brand vitamins. The generic is really the same ‘stuff’. This didn’t upset my stomach like some other vitamins have done.
Chelsea W.
Sarnia, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These vitamins are great for a multivitamin. Simple to take, no gross after taste and very affordable. Some brands charge an arm and a leg for gimmicks and packaging, but equate keeps it simple and reasonable, which I have always loved. #notsponsored
Hanane Z.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate One Daily Women's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Hanane Z.
You get a 100 of these, and they're so cheap! Very good deal. Can't comment on quality because I've tried lots of multivitamins and I never really feel any different taking them/not taking them, but I'm sure these are doing some good. The pill is relative in size to any other multivitamin (which is to say, a bit big) and they don't taste good (like most multivitamins). These have 100 percent iron, which can make your stomach upset. Make you take these at night after you've eaten dinner, you take them in the morning and there won't be enough food in your stomach and you'll probably puke. But if you take them after dinner you don't have any problems.
Suzanna D.
Pickering , ON
The pill is quite large but other than that it's an inexpensive way to get that vitamin B12. I had no issues with the product. It's an excellent source for other added nutrients and minerals that you may be lacking in your daily food intake. This helps restore that balance. I recommend it!
Beri H.
Mississauga , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
These were pretty average, not bad. If you compare the ingredients of these ones and the brand names, they’re pretty much the same, these are just more economical. Just make sure to check the number of mg’s and IU’s if you need a specific dose.
rihanna J.
Brampton
They're 100, so easy! You get 100! And a deal. I can't report on consistency because I tried tonnes of multivitamins because I don't really feel like consuming them, but I'm sure they are well. The drug is small in quantity does not feel good (like most of the multivitamins). The drug is a bit heavier than everyone else. They've got 100% iron that will disturb your ass. Take them at night, after you have had dinner, and take them in the morning and you would definitely not have enough food in your stomach and puke. However, you don't have any trouble if you take them until dinner.
kami C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good and inexpensive multivitamin. You get a good amount and they don’t have a weird smell like some multivitamins do. The nutrition values are high enough that I feel they help and save me from having to take a slew of vitamins for my health.
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good, their not my go to For vitamins! The price is decent, and they are effective
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shanna K.
Appleton, WI
il y a 6 mois
Jennifer M. il y a 5 mois
Can you re-ask your question? I am not sure I understand your question.
Ankita J.
Concord , ON
il y a un an
Rashi G. il y a un mois
I believe it helped me stay healthy all year past year. Not sure if these were the reason but my other routine remained the same.