BY EQUATE #6 in Magnesium

Equate Omeprazole Magnesium Capsules 20.6mg, 28ct: Delayed released Easy to swallow capsules Easy to open bottle Contains 2, 14-day courses of treatment Compare to Prilosec OTC active ingredients see more...

Christel J.
San Diego, CA
Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor, which reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach. If you have severe acid reflux, this is an incredible help. The down side? Omeprazole reduces the magnesium in your body, so you want to make sure you get Omeprazole Magnesium to combat that issue. Studies showed that people who take proton pump inhibitors long-term are at a higher risk for esophageal cancer, even moreso than for people who have acid reflux that is uncontrolled with medications. It is believed that added magnesium reduces that risk significantly. You should know all of your facts before taking this medication. If you can manage it, try taking it for only the recommended 2 weeks and change your diet to reduce acid reflux issues in the meantime so you can stop the Omeprazole after the 2 weeks dosage is completed.
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
Generic nexium. If that works well for you then so will this, same ingredients but much cheaper! This product definitely does its job and fairly quickly conspired to other acid reflux medications. Very helpful!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These worked great for me when my acid reflux was at its worst! They're not as fast acting as something like TUMS, but I feel like they do a better job at keeping acid reflux away long term. I don't take them as often anymore since my GERD isn't as bad as it used to be, but I still keep some to take every so often if o eat something that triggers acid reflux. Definitely a good brand, and works just as well as name brand antacids!
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
I swear by equate. Whether it is the Equate eye drops to the Equate acid reducer. I have a lot of digestive problems and suffer from heart burn. These work like magic. I would highly recommend them. They are on the cheaper side and can be found almost anywhere. They also provide almost instant relief.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Works exactly like the prescription and for those of you who don't have insurance this is a life saver ... It's not expensive but if you pay out of pocket for an Rx without insurance watch out it's insane ... It def works for myself my boyfriend and my father I recommend
Sky L.
He prilosec OTC generic works fine.

The real reason I love this one is that it's 3 bottles which are easy to open compared to the blister pack hell that is most omeprazole. That makes it much less of a hassle, and more likely I'll take one if I'm in a hurry.
Betty E.
Poplar bluff , MO
Oh the relief. If you've ever had heartburn you know how difficult it is to find long term effective relief. This is a cheaper version of one of the major name brands which works just as well as the name brand but costs a lot less.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
These give really fast relief, great quality for the price. I took these ALOT when I was a few months pregnant for the crazy heart burn I was getting. Took it first thing in the morning as the Dr. recommended and I would be good for the day. Great product.
Billie R.
Duluth, MN
I used these for a while and they seemed to help with my acid reflux issues for a while! I had to switch to a different product after about a year cause they stopped working for me!
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I work for the gastroenterology department in my city and these are highly recommended by several of the gastroenterologist stat I work with. I have so many patients who swear by this and are beggingg for it when they run out of it.
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
Does it really help with reflux?