BY EQUATE

The Equate Oil-Free Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer lets you care for your skin lovingly. It's hypoallergenic, alcohol-free and won't clog your pores. This Equate facial moisturizer is tested by dermatologists for safety and effectiveness. see more...

Equate Oil-Free Ultra-Gentle Facial Moisturizer, 4 fl oz
  • "I have sensitive skin, and the search for a moisturizer that didn't irritate my skin has been a laborious one. To be honest, when I picked tgis one up at Walmart, I was hopeful, but I didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised. It really only takes one pump. My skin looks and feels amazing. I use it everyday now. It is extremely affordable too. I have nothing bad to say about this product. I'm in love." in 4 reviews
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
This is my daily facial moisturizer and I love it. I’ve tried a couple higher end moisturizers, and I do love them, but my skin reacts best to this moisturizer, even over Neutrogena. I like that I can grab it from the local Grocery store and it’s not greasy and doesn’t make me break out.
Stephanie B.
I have extremely dry skin and this winter it has been worse than ever. I chose this product because it was affordable, and said it was comparable to a more expensive Neutrogena product. After using it for about a week, I feel like it's a good morning moisturizer. Its pretty thin so it works well under makeup. I don't get oily, but I don't think this would worsen oily skin. For my nighttime moisturizer I prefer something thicker, but this is great for morning / before makeup. There is no scent or irritants that I can tell, and my skin is pretty sensitive. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product.
Jacob G.
Gardner
This product when used in small amounts leaves my skin hydrated and smooth all day. It does not make me oily at all. Once your skin has absorbed the lotion you can layer other products as well. A little goes a long way!
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
My skin can be very sensitive I have tried numerous moisturizers and have been let down. Recently, during aWalmart trip, I came across this moisturizer. I bought it not expecting a whole lot, but for the price, I thought it was worth a shot. I absolutely love this now! I cant imagine paying more for a less than product! I will recommend this to anyone!
Ashley S.
I just can't. No. This doesn't work for my face. I have oily skin, and i used this about 5 times just to be sure. And everyday my skin felt tacky and sticky all day. I feel like it never absorbed into my skin. It just sat there being sticky all day. This was a waste of my money. Maybe this would be good for people with dry skin.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Sarah M.
I have been using this for a few years now. I find that it works well and really does moisturize my skin. It's only like 6 or 7 dollars from Walmart which is a good price because moisturizers can get expensive. I do find that my face looks shiny or a little bit oily after applying this which confuses me because it is supposed to be oil-free
Natalia G.
Gladstone , IL
Really like this product! I picked this product up from my local Walmart. My face feels super super soft after using this for a week or so. It has also. Brightened my face since I started using it! I give it a big thumbs up!
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
I have been using this product for years, and it has never let me down! For someone with combination skin (mine was oily forever, until recently) this helped make my face very refreshed without adding addition oils. Love it!
ashleigh m.
i love this moisturizer!! it’s has the right consistency (not too thick or thin) and is thin enough to wear under makeup and doesn’t make it look cakey or gross. i use this in the daytime but i use a heavier moisturizer at night. overall it’s a good one to use in the daytime and under your makeup.