BY EQUATE #60 in Makeup Remover

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is a two-phase, oil-free liquid that activates when shaken to gently remove even waterproof eye makeup. It contains aloe and cucumber extracts to help soothe your skin and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh with... see more...

• Has anybody tried this before? Let me know.1 Answers
  • What is your favorite eye makeup remover? I like the Equate Oil-...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as neutrogena makeup remover?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I don’t hate and I don’t love it. I use because I purchased and hate wasting but it quickly removes my makeup but for sure leaves a thick feeling on your face after wiping off. It serves its purpose so no complaints
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Makeup is already expensive. You don't need an expensive makeup cleaner for it to be effective. I buy this to remove my eye makeup and I love it. It works perfectly to get off any liner and mascara I'm wearing. All of my eye makeup gently comes off with just one swipe.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I love this makeup remover! I just pour some on a cotton pad and it takes all my eye makeup off without rubbing my eyelashes off. I also like that it’s not greasy. It’s also really affordable too, compared to other eye makeup removers.
Sharon C.
Millwood
I do like to use this, but at times it seems like I get a bottle that just doesn't remove makeup like other bottles have, I don't knowing the formula changes or what but at times it seems different.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I use this makeup remover to remove my makeup at the end of the day. It gets the job done and removes all of my makeup that I had been wearing. I bought this at Walmart. It does make my face a tad oily and greasy, but once you rinse with a wash cloth, all is well. I love this very much!
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! I used Mary Kay eye makeup remover for over 15 years and thought nothing could rival it. I bought the Equate in a pinch and it blows MK out of the water. It's about a fifth of the price and it works better. No greasy feel after and I don't have to go back over again when I wear waterproof mascara. The best, hands down!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I really like using this makeup remover to take off my makeup after a long day. I like that this product is effective yet gentle on the skin, and it’s great at removing waterproof mascara easily. It’s oil free so it doesn’t leave any oily residue on my skin. This product can separate over time while it sits so be sure to shake it every time you use it
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I love Walmart's brand of eye makeup remover (Equate) it's exactly the same as Neutrogena and literally half the cost!  It doesn't irritate my eyes and it gets rid of everything! I seriously recommend it if you are tired of paying full price for name brands... I literally could not tell the difference!
Gabby R.
Oil City
This product isn’t really that good. It removes the makeup but it leaves an oily residue on my face. In comes in a small bottle and the texture is really weird. I would not recommend others to buy this.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I've had this product for a long time and for some reason i thought that i didn't like it. I used to use this to take off my eye makeup before i started using coconut oil but bringing a jar of coconut oil with me when i travel isn't very practical so i usually bring makeup wipes, but when i recently went to a music festival i was out of wipes and realized i had a bottle of this still so i brought it with. This takes off my waterproof mascara with minimal effort and doesn't feel at all like i'm ripping my lashes off by trying to get it off. This product does claim to be oil free and it seems to leave an initial film around my eyes immediately after using it but following with a toner takes it right off. It removes eye makeup like a dream and takes off face makeup too, no problem. It is the equate brand so it is very inexpensive, i would definitely recommend it.
May L.
Beloit, WI
Is this as good as the neutrogena brand? What would you say is the biggest difference?
Kendall K.
Is this as good as neutrogena makeup remover?
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Does it actually work? Does it leave skin feeling a bit oily?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How does this compare to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover?
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What is your favorite eye makeup remover? I like the Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, 5.5 fl oz I've been using this for many years.