BY EQUATE #42 in Makeup Remover

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is a two-phase, oil-free liquid that activates when shaken to gently remove even waterproof eye makeup. It contains aloe and cucumber extracts to help soothe your skin and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh with... see more...

• Has anybody tried this before? Let me know.1 Answers
  • What is your favorite eye makeup remover? I like the Equ...2 Answers
  • Is this as good as neutrogena makeup remover?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Sylmar
I usually used makeup wipes to remove my eye makeup but they always irritated my eyes for hours after. Almost made me not want to take off my makeup... almost. Then i friend recommended this to me after she saw it in a YT Influencers favorites so I tried it. Makeup came off SUPER, even the water proof mascaras but was gentle enough to get close to the waterline and get residual eyeliner. I've even used it to remove special effects makeup and eye lash glue and it's never given me an issue as a remover. That would've made it 5 stars... HOWEVER! It does leave my eyelids greasy. I was doing a Snapchat tutorial for my friends base on this palette that I got. Did a quick smokey eye, used the remover and went to do another look... SLICK CITY! I had to rewash my face, let it dry, and then go again. It's a great product for "end-of-the-day" makeup removal and it's hydrating around your eye area BUT if you're changing up your look, maybe defer to the wipes.
Erica Q.
1000% would recommend, works great if you have combination or dry skin because it’s very moist. Takes makeup off great even the hard to take off eyeliner, works great even without using a makeup wipe first. This is the cheapest, easiest product I’ve used so far and works the best! Will be purchasing again
Jane B.
Works just as well as neutrogena to break down the makeup that’s been primed, sprayed, and works well with cotton rounds. It’s gentle, but it’s also got an oily feel. I have oily lids, but it says it’s oil free. I don’t feel like it creates any more oil on my lids, so that’s good. It’s not my favorite eye makeup remover, but it gets the job done.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I love this makeup remover! I just pour some on a cotton pad and it takes all my eye makeup off without rubbing my eyelashes off. I also like that it’s not greasy. It’s also really affordable too, compared to other eye makeup removers.
Lauren T.
Baltimore , MD
This is the best makeup remover no question ! to me it works better than the name brand . Instead of using tons of cotton rounds I only have to use 2 . It doesn’t burn or irritate my eyes and it’s super cheap ! I love it !
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I don’t hate and I don’t love it. I use because I purchased and hate wasting but it quickly removes my makeup but for sure leaves a thick feeling on your face after wiping off. It serves its purpose so no complaints
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I use this makeup remover to remove my makeup at the end of the day. It gets the job done and removes all of my makeup that I had been wearing. I bought this at Walmart. It does make my face a tad oily and greasy, but once you rinse with a wash cloth, all is well. I love this very much!
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! I used Mary Kay eye makeup remover for over 15 years and thought nothing could rival it. I bought the Equate in a pinch and it blows MK out of the water. It's about a fifth of the price and it works better. No greasy feel after and I don't have to go back over again when I wear waterproof mascara. The best, hands down!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I really like using this makeup remover to take off my makeup after a long day. I like that this product is effective yet gentle on the skin, and it’s great at removing waterproof mascara easily. It’s oil free so it doesn’t leave any oily residue on my skin. This product can separate over time while it sits so be sure to shake it every time you use it
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
I love Walmart's brand of eye makeup remover (Equate) it's exactly the same as Neutrogena and literally half the cost!  It doesn't irritate my eyes and it gets rid of everything! I seriously recommend it if you are tired of paying full price for name brands... I literally could not tell the difference!
May L.
Beloit, WI
Is this as good as the neutrogena brand? What would you say is the biggest difference?
Kendall K.
Is this as good as neutrogena makeup remover?
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What is your favorite eye makeup remover? I like the Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, 5.5 fl oz I've been using this for many years.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Does it actually work? Does it leave skin feeling a bit oily?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How does this compare to the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover?