Equate Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, 4 fl oz uploaded by Shari R.

BY EQUATE

Reduce cosmetic residue with this Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. It allows for the easy removal of eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara. The 4 fl oz oil-free makeup remover will not leave a greasy residue on your skin. see more...

• Is this product good for skin with acne?1 Answers
  • Does this work better than name brand?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is the only makeup remover I have ever purchased so I don't have anything to com pair it to." in 3 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great eye makeup remover!" in 2 reviews
  • "There's no need to rub or scrub your sensitive eye area to get all makeup off--with a gentle cotton ball or washcloth, a quick swipe will remove every bit of eyeliner and mascara and leave your lashes moisturized." in 1 review
  • "Works just as good as higher end brands." in 1 review
  • "It's very nice to use." in 1 review
Shari R.
Shari R.
Portland, OR
My favorite eye makeup remover its gentle and leaves my eyes feeling really clean and refreshed even when I'm wearing waterproof eye makeup! I have been using it for years and will never go back to the name brand!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eye makeup remover for only $3 at Wal-Mart. I would definitely choose this over Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. Only takes 2-3 swipes to completely remove my eye make-up. Have yet to find a makeup remover to bet this.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had any problems with this cleaner irritating my eyes any more than any other similar product. It works amazingly well for getting rid of makeup, including pressed glitters, and it's very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product comes in a nice plastic blue bottle with white lid. It is extremely gentle on the eyes and is easy to use. It definitely met my expectations in terms of what I was looking for and even removes waterproof makeup!
Irene M.
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this specific makeup remover and leaves a mess when removing eye makeup I need to use at least 2 cotton pads to have no makeup left on my eyes. It also stings my eyes unlike other makeup removers that I've used
Polly D.
Polly D.
Lees Summit, MO
i definitely wouldn't recommend this to use on sensitive eyes. for one, it burns my eyes bad. for two, it isn't all that good at taking eye makeup off. i have to rub hard and it only irritates my eyes more.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the stuff and it actually really does take make up off and does not hurt my eyes when I do get it close to my eyes and does not leave my face oily
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gifted this product, and I do not like it because it doesn't work for I have to use wipes as well to make sure the makeup comes off.
Macy H.
Macy H.
My skin is sensitive especially my eyes and this makeup remover has worked well with my skin. My make up comes off easy when I use this product. I works pretty good and the price is great.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this one at all! It does nothing to remove my eye makeup, it's not waterproof! I will not buy this again.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Diego
Is this product good for skin with acne?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
Does this work better than name brand?