Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz
  • "I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!" in 3 reviews
Lily V.
I use this product in my shower everyday. It soothes my skin and leaves a fresh feeling of cleanliness.
Crystal S.
Panama City
My go to face wash for over a year. Love it when I can get a decent product without paying a ton. Keep up the good work
Jasmine ♥.
Chino, CA
I really love the fact that this is oil free and it smells amazing! I’ve been using it for a few months now and my skin has definitely cleared up. The product is so cheap too so it doesn’t dent your wallet! I recommend this product to others
Yolanda M.
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Taylor C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Feels the same as a pricier brand and does a great job! Has cut down on my breakouts on both my face, chest and back.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
Compared to Neutrogena and it works beautifully:) would give it 5 stars, but my sensitive skin gets lightly irritated after washing.
Ashley V.
Comparable to the Neutrogena version, but has an awful, chemical smell to it. I will not repurchase
Jenna T.
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Deanna G.
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.