Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product until it gave me an allergic reaction. I didn't use it as often before but when I used it three days straight I ended up with a bumpy face.
Taylor O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use Burt bees acne wash, but since everywhere has been out of it, I decided to try this. I thought it was the Neutragena version, but I accidentally grabbed this one instead. Thought it would be totally fine, but i ended up getting brush like burns on my face. I had no problems with the Neutragena version back when I used it. I would not recommend this at all.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Ashley V.
Comparable to the Neutrogena version, but has an awful, chemical smell to it. I will not repurchase
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price wise you can't beat it but I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't work for me. It dried my skin out more so I only used a few times.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find that it actually help clear up my blemishes at all. It does dry out your skin as well. I gave it 3 stars because it does clean realky good.
Kayla A.
I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!