Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz
  • "I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!" in 3 reviews
♥️honeybabe M.
Wailuku
I still have it in my bathroom!! It helps me take off my makeup and it works really well but the only downside is that it doesn't really help my skin unless i continuously use it for months straight
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
Compared to Neutrogena and it works beautifully:) would give it 5 stars, but my sensitive skin gets lightly irritated after washing.
Mandy L.
Clayton, NC
The only face wash I’ve used that comes close to perfect. This was my last resort before over the counter medication and it was a success
Em S.
columbus
It's an okay facial cleanser. It's very drying and doesn't really do much in helping control breakouts and such. Also, it smells kind of strange. I wouldn't repurchase this product and I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.
Joann C.
Sacramento
Once I had a route to wash my face it was very affective of getting rid of my acne. I often only use it in the morning but if I am taking a hot shower and let my pores open you can really feel is cleaning. Great product!
Deanna G.
Liking it so far only been using a few days. Definitely a gentle clean not harsh at all and I like that. Will see if it dries out my skin or clears my acne at all.
Vanessa A.
San Bernardino, CA
I really liked this product until it gave me an allergic reaction. I didn't use it as often before but when I used it three days straight I ended up with a bumpy face.
Taylor O.
I usually use Burt bees acne wash, but since everywhere has been out of it, I decided to try this. I thought it was the Neutragena version, but I accidentally grabbed this one instead. Thought it would be totally fine, but i ended up getting brush like burns on my face. I had no problems with the Neutragena version back when I used it. I would not recommend this at all.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.