Equate: Oil Free Acne Wash, 6 fl oz uploaded by Deanna G.

BY EQUATE

Alexis M.
Did not work. Made my skin super dry and it broke out worse and it is just bot fun to use
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Like this face wash. Kept my face clean, and was gentle enough. I did notice it would dry my face a little, but with a little moisturizing, i was good. It also takes my makeup off well, even water proof. I have purchased it a few times.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years now. It keeps my fave clear. It is drying though. I am thinking of not repurchasing because the pump never works! This is the third bottle I have bought and the pump isn't working. Maybe I will try the original neutragena one that this is a dupe for.
Ashley V.
Comparable to the Neutrogena version, but has an awful, chemical smell to it. I will not repurchase
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product because I needed something that was gentle enough for my sensitive and oily skin. It did better than I expected. It did not over dry my skin and it has a nice smell. It was only $4.00 compared to the name brand one. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price wise you can't beat it but I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't work for me. It dried my skin out more so I only used a few times.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find that it actually help clear up my blemishes at all. It does dry out your skin as well. I gave it 3 stars because it does clean realky good.
Kayla A.
I've been using this since I was 13 because it's an awesome product for an amazing price! Great for sensitive skin and it never dries your skin out!
Erin Z.
This works just as great as the usual stuff. It removes acne like no other!
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this. It clears my skin, no acne, soft skin, and very gentle for daily use. Best if used with a follow up afterwards.